New terms of Daisy Birthing classes starting soon

Kris M

Daisy Birthing is a FEDANT approved relaxed active birth education programme for ALL mums to be, whatever birth journey you are planning. We teach you as you move - so a great way to keep yourself fit for pregnancy and birth, whilst learning at the same time. Our gentle movement, relaxation and breathing techniques can alleviate a range of pregnancy issues, help baby into optimum position for birth, and teach vital birth confidence. By delivering key facts, alongside a range of yoga inspired movements, physical metaphor exercises and relaxation/affirmation scripts, Daisy Birthing classes enable mums-to-be to build muscle memory and find intuitive techniques to help you enjoy a more relaxed and positive birth experience.

The next term of Sunday afternoon classes runs from 3rd March 2-4 pm at St Andrew's community hall, Nether Edge.

We learn as we move so you don't need to take notes or try to remember everything that's said. The movements and information become inherent.

Classes are suitable from 14 weeks.

Classes run in six week terms and cost £54 for the six weeks. If you're not sure if it's the class for you, come along to the first one commitment-free. If you like it and want to continue, then the price will be for the full term, but if you don't then you don't pay anything. I'm also aware that we've got Mother's Day and Easter coming up - there's flexibility over committing to the whole six weeks so if you'd like to come along but have other commitments some weeks, get in touch and we can see what we can work out!

I also run couples workshops for you and your birthing partner. These three to four hour workshops are great as stand-alone sessions, or as the perfect complement to the weekly classes. These are run in small groups and cost £60 where the woman has been attending the weekly classes, or £75 if not. Dates are flexible, so if you are interested, please get in touch!

From mid-March I will also be offering newborn workshops, for you and your partner to attend antenatally, or one your baby has made their arrival in to the world. These will cover coping strategies to get you through those early weeks, talking through expectations and giving techniques for settling and soothing and bonding with your baby. These sessions cost £45.

Special discounts apply for combinations of the above classes, so please get in touch to discuss.

For more information and to book, please email me; kristina@lazydaisybirthing.co.uk or call or text 07782190949

---------- Post added 17-02-2013 at 12:53 ----------

Just bumping my post, as I've changed some of the details :) x

Edited by Kris M
Change of details