Advice needed on problem neighbours

Again from experience, private landlords/letting agency don't give a stuff - they're making money, wheres the incentive for them to do anything to help you ?

the council know who the private landlord is, the police can find out as so can the dog warden etc but they cant divulge this info to my daughter !!!!!,

four dogs?are the other neighbours experiencing the same regarding the noise.if so then they should all complain.does this private landlord know they have four dogs in his property.seems to me its a situation that needs to be resolved quickly before these dogs attack another dog or even a child.if the dogs can escape into your garden then no child or dog would be safe.i would have erected my own secure fence,then tackle the noise situation.ive had trouble with my neighbour for years,hes a complete twisted sad trouble causing prat.he dosent own any dogs but well his wife is more scary lol.we now just ignore him and any issues we call the council and the police,after a visit it does seem to stop him.

goog luck

four dogs?are the other neighbours experiencing the same regarding the noise.if so then they should all complain.does this private landlord know they have four dogs in his property.seems to me its a situation that needs to be resolved quickly before these dogs attack another dog or even a child.if the dogs can escape into your garden then no child or dog would be safe.i would have erected my own secure fence,then tackle the noise situation.ive had trouble with my neighbour for years,hes a complete twisted sad trouble causing prat.he dosent own any dogs but well his wife is more scary lol.we now just ignore him and any issues we call the council and the police,after a visit it does seem to stop him.

goog luck

thankyou for all the advice etc, i will keep up to date on the happenings and hopefuly the problem will resolve soon, :roll:

---------- Post added 06-02-2013 at 11:03 ----------

council advised my daughter to mend fence to make it look that she is trying to avoid any problems with the neighbours dogs getting on her property !!!! , they said contact letting agency ,but couldnt tell us that info??? some good news, i did search letting agents renting in foxhill and found the said house on an old advert, rang letting agency and explained situation and they are going to follow it up with the property owner and get back to me , very sympathetic and helpful, fingers crossed, ;), watch this space, x

Really sorry to hear about that it must be horrendous but I have had a think and what about putting cctv camera's up

To A. Hopefully deter them and B catch them on CCTV waving knives about and threatening you if they do anything or cause damage ?

Would have thought that the dispute has been settled by now. With or without

CCTV

As the original postings were way back in 2013

get a job and buy a house in a better area. or make a big claim on child maintence from the fathers then you can afford a private rental in a better area

the council know who the private landlord is, the police can find out as so can the dog warden etc but they cant divulge this info to my daughter !!!!!,

Land registery can for £3 :D

This thread is over 3 years old. I'm sure it's been sorted by now.

phone your council who you rent your house from they will tell you what to do and who you need to spk too

good luck stand your ground

Fix the fence. A temporary job from daughter's side will do, to stop the dog getting into the garden. Ignore neighbours and allow things to calm down.

Maybe approach neighbours at a future date and offer to go halves on a new fence, or even pay for it yourself. I know you may have right on your side, but peace is worth the price.

Mod message:

As this thread dates back to 2013, I think it's more than likely, the original posters problem has been sorted by now.

I'm not sure why the thread has suddenly been resurrected, but it seems a bit pointless now, so I'm closing this thread.

Thanks for your contributions

Pete