It is with great please to announce.

My departure from this forum. I have taken up the job of moderating on another national footballing forum with it's fair share of Sensible Blades and even Owls believe it not and I have pledge my free time over there from now on so I bid thee all fairwell.

To the good lot amongst you I will hope to catch up with you at some point in the future, I will drop you the name of the forum via email obviously minus links to obide rules and I hope see you around on there at some point, plus my own supporters club website should be live by March/Apr. Upon doing this I will be requesting that the forums kind moderators who have been fab might I add delete my account.

To the self obsessed numpties on here who spoil it for everyone else I will honestly be glad to see the back of you :hihi: Who knows with the free time it will free up with you not being able to throw insults towards me you might actually be able to go to the games at some point but I doubt it very much.

All the best, good health and up the blades!

You will be missed BB,all the best mate.

Good luck :thumbsup: I've only just got here and people are leaving:hihi:

Welcome merlin,we gunna expect you to fill BBs boots now,are you an owl or blade,not that it matters.:)

Disappointing to see you leave, I must say.

Will miss your reports of games and your opinions, drop me a pm with you're wandering off too and I will see if I can access at work to take up sometime away from customers :)

We will all miss your match reports BB. Good luck - hope you enjoy it and your supporters club website is a success.

Good for a bit of banter and up there with Alex in the knowledge department on most things united.

All the best BB, Its been a laugh at times.

Remember..Keep the faith!!

My departure from this forum. I have taken up the job of moderating on another national footballing forum with it's fair share of Sensible Blades and even Owls believe it not and I have pledge my free time over there from now on so I bid thee all fairwell.

To the good lot amongst you I will hope to catch up with you at some point in the future, I will drop you the name of the forum via email obviously minus links to obide rules and I hope see you around on there at some point, plus my own supporters club website should be live by March/Apr. Upon doing this I will be requesting that the forums kind moderators who have been fab might I add delete my account.

To the self obsessed numpties on here who spoil it for everyone else I will honestly be glad to see the back of you :hihi: Who knows with the free time it will free up with you not being able to throw insults towards me you might actually be able to go to the games at some point but I doubt it very much.

End of eh!;)

Best of luck BB, I am always at the lane and a lot of the away games, might catch up for a pint at some point.

Good luck mate.all blades aernt we.

Nice one, cant help but feel you will be back :) after a break, good luck with the new site.

But lots of us have tried to stay off the SF, to return at a later date.

utb