Greatest memory or match of supporting your team.

Well not many to choose from seems I missed the glory years so a toss up between Cardiff or promotion day last season:)

Wembley cup final 1927 beating West brom 4-2!!!:hihi::hihi:

As above, I'm with you Nervy, but as i was at a footie tournament with the young 'un, I have to go for Cardiff...And i didn't have 1 drink all day as i drove there and back:(:(

Beating United in the semi at Wembley :) ohhhh Chrisy Waddle...

Sheridan's superb goal against Man utd - 1991 League (Rumbelows) Cup Final.

A division below them and beating them 1-0. I still have the memento bottle of beer brewed by Stones for the occasion. Tee hee. I was 5 months pregnant but was jumping around like a loony!

Chris Turner in goal (I had a real soft spot for him) Worthington, Hursty, Nillson and our Yank -John Harkes played well too. We also won promotion that season but that match was just surreal. Beating Man Utd, lifting that cup. Bro-in-law has the famous photo of 'the shot' framed on his office wall - jealous-me- you bet!

There is a bottle of that stones in front of me now as I type, along with a Framed programe from Wednesday 26th Dec 1979 .

Both magic memories.

Mine would be:

Rumbelows Semi-Final 2nd Leg - Chelsea at Hillsborough, Owls two up from first leg danny wilson (spit) settles the nerves with a great volley.

Rumbelows Final v Man Utd - Wasnt the girl who presented the trophy Rumbelows employee of the year or summat, I think her name was Tracy (might be wrong). Great goal from Sheridan.

European Cup 2nd leg v Kaiserslautern - Cheated in the first leg, awesome atmosphere at S6, ok we went out but the occasion was fantastic.

THE Sheffield derby at Wembly

Play off final at Cardiff.

Mine would be:

Rumbelows Semi-Final 2nd Leg - Chelsea at Hillsborough, Owls two up from first leg danny wilson (spit) settles the nerves with a great volley.

Rumbelows Final v Man Utd - Wasnt the girl who presented the trophy Rumbelows employee of the year or summat, I think her name was Tracy (might be wrong). Great goal from Sheridan.

European Cup 2nd leg v Kaiserslautern - Cheated in the first leg, awesome atmosphere at S6, ok we went out but the occasion was fantastic.

THE Sheffield derby at Wembly

Play off final at Cardiff.

Tracy bateman [am i sad for knowing that]

1973.. UTD V WEST HAM..CURRIES "QUALITY GOAL FROM A QUALITY PLAYER"

As a ten year old attending one of his first Blades matches, unforgetable.

1978.. UTD V LIVERPOOL GARY HAMSONS 20 YARDER IN A 1-0 VICTORY.

Derby wise ? Dane Whitehouse at the double, local lad done good,then the Chris Woods nutmeg, and to be fair Pressmans regular top goal keeping against us.

Signings ? Alex Sabella.

meetings ? Had the pleasure of meeting Alan Woodward in 2007,have meet Currie several times. Always great meeting ones idols, but being with my dad and brother in law at 2am drinking in the company of Currie,Woodward and Hemsley !! just the six of us was well...awsome.

So so many but Cardiff away in 2006 when Danny Webber scored to all but gaurantee our promotion to the premiership , we were crammed in a corner of an old crappy stand at ninian park but when that goal went it , and the full time whistle . Well ...What a Friday night we had .

The felling of finally going up was just .AMAZING ... Good times

Classic day out!!! Warnock's team, built on a shoestring, amazing season, never went below second place all season. The Battling Blades (as the press loved to call us)

Too many to single out.

First day of the Premiership, Rob Hulse's opening goal against Liverpool.

Beating Arsenal at lane in the Premiership just before New Year, dashing back from a skiiing holiday to see Chistian Nade's goal, poor old Paddy going off, and Jags doing the heroics in goal, denying Van Persie with an incredible save. Great atmosphere to send the Londoners back home with their tail between their legs.

Back-to-back succesive promotions from '89 to '92, a party atmosphere on the last day of the season. Getting a signed ball from the team that took us into the old division one prior to it being renamed as the premiership.

Brian Deane's goal to kick off the new Premiership.

Meeting Jags, Paddy, Morgs, Monty, and the rest of the lads who took us to the premiership, having pictures taken with them.

Seeing the classic early '70's team as a lad with my Grandad, who took me to home games, reserve games, any games, he just loved football.

1.watching my lad lead em out of the tunnel as mascot then actually think he was playing (stood on centre spot waiting to kick off!)

2. as me an cork refer to often.... cardiff.... oh what a night on the town down there...memories

3. wycome last season... iv never witnessed hillsborough like it was that day... swimming in lager on north at ht magic... were sheffield wednesday we ll do what we want...!!!

Think john ritchie also scored the goal at hillsborough,my first ever wednesday hero.

Thats right,Ritchie equalised just before half time in the hillsbro game,Leeds dominated the first half hour with wave after wave of attacks,we couldnt get out of our own half,leeds had a goal chalked off,i was with my old fella,one of a small pocket of owls fans on a leppings lane rammed to busting with leeds fans,wed had to go there as tickets had sold out in all other areas.Leeds got a very dodgy pen that lorimer scored,but we got back into it just before half time when gary sprake misjudged a punt from Ritchie and squirmed past him,Big Jack was stood over sprake,who was sat on the ground,and giving him a right earfull for letting in a soft goal.Second half was almost all owls attacks,but they kept us out,but the leeds fans were VERY confident about the replay 3 days later at a frosty elland rd :hihi:

It would be a BypassBlade essay effort from me on all the Blades memories.

Fa Cup semi Finals, Carling cup semi finals, Wembley play off finals , Sheffield Derby victories

---------- Post added 06-02-2013 at 07:43 ----------

Beating Arsenal at lane in the Premiership just before New Year, dashing back from a skiiing holiday

:o:o Not to go off topic but didnt have you down for a skier Uncle Grappler :hihi::hihi:

It would be a BypassBlade essay effort from me on all the Blades memories.

Fa Cup semi Finals, Carling cup semi finals, Wembley play off finals , Sheffield Derby victories

---------- Post added 06-02-2013 at 07:43 ----------

:o:o Not to go off topic but didnt have you down for a skier Uncle Grappler :hihi::hihi:

CB - I basically point myself down hill and hope for the best, and pity anyone stood in my way as I hurtle to the bottom of the hill!!! :hihi:

havent supported the owls through many glory days :hihi: but playoff final at cardiff was great for me as a young teen :D

but in other matches, the wycombe game when we got promoted was special, dont think hillsborough will ever ever be as filled with wednesdayites again and the atmosphere was quite surreal.

In terms of memorable moments id say brunties last minute volley against the dingles was special, the several victories over sheffield united ive witnessed (only seen us lose once)

Also the goalkeeper scoring in front of the KOP to earn a 3-3 draw against southampton. Mark Crossley. Not just being stood right at the front next to the goal but it would astronimcal odds that i will witness that 1st hand ever again.