Re-felting roof and cut down/prune a tree - how much should they cost?

Hi everyone!

I am not very knowledgable about practical matters and wondered if anyone could give me a rough idea how much it would cost to re-do the felt on a very small flat roof (on top of a porch) - it's around 8ft by 3.5ft.

Also, how much should I be paying to massively cut back (i.e as far as is possible) a 25ft tree?

Any help will be very gratefully received indeed.

Thanks!

Jon

Cant comment on the tree side of things but i'd advise you to consider GRP for the flat roof covering as its much more durable, cost isnt that much more either.

I'd never quote 'blind' and i'd advise you not to trust anyone who does. Its always better for both parties to meet, discuss exactly what YOU want doing then agree a price.

Not touting for the job BTW as i'm booked solid for the next couple of months.

Edited by dan2802
more info.

I cant comment on the roof, but as for the tree im in this line of work. I always go to see the job first as there is many factors that go into giving a quote i.e is it near power/phone wires, over a conseratory etc. I would be happy to come and give you a quote. please call or text 07966 372601. steve

Cant comment on the tree side of things but i'd advise you to consider GRP for the flat roof covering as its much more durable, cost isnt that much more either.

I'd never quote 'blind' and i'd advise you not to trust anyone who does. Its always better for both parties to meet, discuss exactly what YOU want doing then agree a price.

I Agree with Dan I would defiantly go with the GRP roof with a 25 year manufactures warranty its a no brainier to me and looks far better.

If you would like a free no obligations quote please feel free to call on 07931729011

Regards Paul

Agree with Dan:

Your probably need both roofer and tree surgeon unless you can find someone to do a job lot, if you do find someone to this, check there insurance both activities are high risk.

hi we would be happy to quote for the flat roof 0800 3579230 - 07920427144

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android