Is the traffic moving now?

Just wondering if the roads are back to normal so that I can go to work!

if your job is that important WALK,:hihi:

Thank you for your helpful replies! I was just asking a question. I am a cleaner n have all my equipment in my van. It's a long way to walk with all of my stuff from chapeltown to Dore! I'll not be posting on here again!

Main roads are mostly clear, smaller side roads are hit and miss - lots of slush and stuff around.

Thank you for your helpful replies! I was just asking a question. I am a cleaner n have all my equipment in my van. It's a long way to walk with all of my stuff from chapeltown to Dore! I'll not be posting on here again!

I bet you do.

No they aren't Rachylou.

Best to stay at home at the moment if that's an option.

it looks ok on the traffic cameras. google sheffield traffic cameras and there is a website with live cams of the main roads.

it looks ok on the traffic cameras. google sheffield traffic cameras and there is a website with live cams of the main roads.

To be fair, these only show the main roads through Sheffield.

Roads off the beaten track are a nightmare and littered with abandoned vehicles which are adding to the problem.

Thank you to those for your helpful replies! I think I'll give it up as a bad job and stay at home today!

Thank you to those for your helpful replies! I think I'll give it up as a bad job and stay at home today!

Erm...

I'll not be posting on here again!

Throwing toys out of the pram is fun.

Erm...

Throwing toys out of the pram is fun.

I'm a polite person n needed to say Thank you. Doesn't mean I will start a topic again though. :-)