Anyone know Janet Furniss?

Sorry been away for a few days at the coast:banana: Try to get on line monday about 5 30pm:wave:

couldnt make it monday :( at work till 10 just had supper can you make it wednesday about 7:thumbsup: we can go in the chat room and go over old times :clap::wow:

hi doreen been on for sale site seen grasscutter van for sale but its not you its your hubby thats why you havent got in touch :mrgreen: bet you dont know dont worry i wont send anymore:twisted:

:confused: Looking for a old friend of mine her maiden name was Furniss (janet) lived on hyacinth rd flower estate Doreen smallwood

I think i know a Janet Furniss, i can pass a message on if u like

I think i know a Janet Furniss, i can pass a message on if u like

i know a janet furniss, she has a son know around 18 l

I knew a Janet Furniss who went to Meersbrook School on Derbyshire Lane around 1956 ish, is this the same one?????

I have a distant relation Janet Furniss born 1943 to Roy and Irene Furniss. Would this be the same person? Her birth was registered in Chapel Le Firth. I am related through her father whose ancestors were Brookhouse's. If she is the right person can you let her know I would love to contact her, Ana