Unisex nursery bedding help

Hey, i am looking for the bedding for our nursery- we aren't finding out what we are having so needs to be unisex. However we dont want just cream or white. I have looked everywhere but can't find anything i really like! Maybe i am being too picky :)

Does anyone know of any places that sell some nice bedding/ curtains etc?

Really it's down to taste

I like mothercare's Humphrey's Corner range, or Mamas & Papas' Zeddy and Parsnip range

Have a look at mamas and papas. the whirligig range is lovely and there are quite a few unisex ranges. There is a new one called timbuktales its so lovely.

goodluck and enjoy shopping. x

Have a look at mamas and papas. the whirligig range is lovely and there are quite a few unisex ranges. There is a new one called timbuktales its so lovely.

goodluck and enjoy shopping. x

I have got my eye on that Timbuktales one- it is really lovely (just sooo expensive) but may be tempted... :)

I have got my eye on that Timbuktales one- it is really lovely (just sooo expensive) but may be tempted... :)

If you have time to wait keep your eyes on the website they often have 24hours of offers randomly. or a 20% off event. I think you can sign up to receive emails. If I get a exclusive offer I will try to remember to pm you.

Also I know mamas and papas stuff is expensive BUT the quality is amazing (its by far my favourite shop for babies) and I would hold out for something you really want. you could always just get a few key items and say get cheaper sheets.

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 20:42 ----------

Oh i also just remembered there is a mamas and papas outlet in huddersfield( i think) if you phone them they will tell you the ranges they have in stock.

On some of the bedding from mammas and pappas you get a quilt and some you get a coverlet- which is best to get?

Its not advised to use a quilt until babies are 1 year. If the coverlet is like a blanket I would go for that you will probably get more use from it. Remember if you use any blankets or covers you will have to tick it under the mattress so baby is in feet to foot position. When is your baby due?

my baby is due end of May. I had liked the idea of a duvet because until they were at an age old enough for one, i was going to make the cot every day with the quilt, just so it looked nice. then take it off before i put him/ her to bed.

I just thought with a coverlet it might not look right- like the bed was unmade...maybe that is me being mad though!

I totally get what you are saying, you might be best going to look in the shop and see which you prefer. I bought a matching blanket and made bed up with that. congratulations btw. my youngest one is now 13 months, enjoy every second as it flies so quick.