Cheapest cbt bike test in sheffield ?

Cheapest cbt for a 50cc moped in sheffield? (Bearing I'm mind I'm willing to use my own moped as its insured and tax and tested) I really don't want to spend more than £80 but I'm willing to spend more for a really good one

dont go just for cheapest ,try to get the one with best pass rate etc,as you dont want to keep having to retake it through poor training .i,m sure someone on here will be able to reccommend good ones

Mjw motorcycle training in killamarsh. Might not be cheapest, but you get what you pay for. Failing that try kk rider training.

Its very easy to kill yourself on a motorcycle or scooter. Do not go out looking for the cheapest CBT. You should be asking which riding school has the best instructors. The basics they teach you on the CBT will save your life, dont skimp over a few extra quid.

I have heard good things about KK rider training.

Thanks for your help everyone, I think I'm gonna try ATB riding in Darnell as I've read really positive reviews I just hope I pass so I don't need to retake

I've already tried them and the instructors were really poor and a lot of the things that I got tested on I didn't get taught they seem like there only bothered about the money and nothing else

I've done one at Bikesafe and one at ATB and I learned much more at ATB. Its not expensive either