Anyone recommend a good, reliable and cheap enough garage?

Hi. I need to get my brakes looked at just to see what condition one of my brake pads are in as they have recently started to make a grinding noise when I am braking. Can anyone recommend me a reliable garage that could take a look? and if new pads are needed, won't rip me off!

Hi. I need to get my brakes looked at just to see what condition one of my brake pads are in as they have recently started to make a grinding noise when I am braking. Can anyone recommend me a reliable garage that could take a look? and if new pads are needed, won't rip me off!

Pearl Motors will do a good job and not overcharge, i've been taking our cars there for a few years.

Whatever you do, don't take it for a 'free' brake check at Kwik Fit etc!

Thanks Rob. I'll check them out. Defiantly not taking it to Kwik Fit. That equals a Kwik rip off! 'Halfrauds' aren't much better either!

I can recommend M&T transmissions at bradway, done lots of work for me.

Will look into them too, thanks :)

You'll be lucky if new discs aren't needed if you've driven for very long with worn pads.

You'll be lucky if new discs aren't needed if you've driven for very long with worn pads.

Don't think I'll need new discs as its only been within the last day or so the grinding has happened while braking.

hughes and briiddock if you are in s6 area

Don't think I'll need new discs as its only been within the last day or so the grinding has happened while braking.

You'll probably be ok then. :)

brake pads dont work out to bad for cost

You'll probably be ok then. :)

Should be, but its best to get these things checked out sooner rather than later :)