Is Whitbys fish and chip shop the best in South Yorkshire

in my opinion it is and I've seen them building one in donny now too never had bad fish and chips from there absolutely beautiful

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

If they used proper fish in their fishcakes like Tony's dos maybe so!!

Customer service could do with being a bit better also one of them behind the counter has a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp,

the best is..................frymaster at attercliffe on left past banners old shop, it used to be the old sauna, a few weeks ago martin dawes, from the star gave it 5 star for everything ,food service etc and its a lot cheaper than whitbys

the one in cleethorpes where the buses turn around is 10/10

the best is..................frymaster at attercliffe on left past banners old shop, it used to be the old sauna, a few weeks ago martin dawes, from the star gave it 5 star for everything ,food service etc and its a lot cheaper than whitbys

They're exactly as fish and chips should be,the only ones to give them a run for their money are Tonys at Mosborough,a little more expensive but worth every penny.

robs at greenhill cooked in dripping top class been busy from the day it opened,worth the wait in the queues,plus low cost,i believe it one of sheffields best bassett one

have to disagree with you all whitbys is the best

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

i dont think anyone can say its the best unless they have tried every chippy in S Yorks within the last 3 months! its a very decent chippy though for sure.

the one in cleethorpes where the buses turn around is 10/10

I would say steel's is in Cleethorpes it is just behind there on other side of the road.

I've lived there for 3 years got to try them all lol.

Whitby's - over priced under cooked rubbish with staff only interested in serving their mates.

Whitby's - over priced under cooked rubbish with staff only interested in serving their mates.

That makes it the chippy equivalent of CEX.