Boxing Gyms in Sheffield

No but I will tell u its 4.30 every night till 6.30

Sorry i havent made it this week manorboxin, the tablets are not even helping at the min , lower shoulder and front chest is still killing when cough etc ,but hopefully i will be fit for monday even if i just do machine and run .

No probs mate rest it till its 100% right or it could re occur but to help your self while you are not in watch your diet

I am head trainer at jubilee amateur boxing club in hillsborough, s6 , have you boxed before mate

Hi, where abouts in Hillsborough are you Mick? you round the back of City Limits?

No on claywheels lane, in jubilee sports club, basicaly at the back of fletchers bakery

No probs mate rest it till its 100% right or it could re occur but to help your self while you are not in watch your diet

Cheers for the top advice mate , feeling alot better today still a little sore but i feel sure i will be back tommz , even though im dreading the mile warm up lol , been eating chicken and rice , pasta all week lol still massive .hard work out is what the doctor ordered and your gym is the one , see yer tommz ;)

Please could someone list all the boxing gyms in sheffield they can, I know there have been topics on this before but all the ones I saw were posted years ago and I believe some of them may have changed locations or gone.

Anyway, could you list some of them please. (Preferably looking for one that focuses on amateur boxing and for a 15-16 year old) but still list as many as possible with the addresses.

Thanks in advance.

everyone is welcome women, girls kids, blokes

we've got two rings, loads of punch bags, weights, gym equipment and a sauna

THE GREEN SOCIAL CLUB

1 THE GREEN

DARNALL

S9 5JN

its just down from the asda at handsworth going towards darnall and located just behind the post office which is on the main junction corner, and across from aries lighting shop

£3 a session adults and over 16's, kids £2 and for private and personal training please contact andrew to arrange

Opening Times:

Tuesday, Thursday 5pm till 8pm

Saturdays 11am till 2pm

if you want any more info please contact andrew on: 07456 615719

Hi

welcome to this forum site, here you can find lots of things, i suggest a for your quation you have to contact any other expert.......

Does anyone know of any boxing clubs that a woman (never boxed) can go to to learn please? Near grenoside, Hillsborough type areas.

brendan ingles best gym in England

There is no best gym in england.all gyms serve a purpose to the community getting kids off the street every one working voluntary.what makesvyou say that.are u a memver there