Ios 6.1 and tethering issues

apple have done it yet again, i'm telling you now this is my last apple product.

i've upgraded to 6.1 on my iphone 5 and now hotspot/tethering keeps disconnecting after 10mins or so.

It's not my provider as i'm paying for tethering. All night long my ipad, apple mac, kids pc and wifes iphone all randomly loosing the iphone 5 connection.

I've googled and again i'm not alone as apple's own forum is alive with the same issue.

Apples flag ship device

so far issues

Battery drain 6.0.1

random lock ups 6.0.2

random hotspot issues 6.1

The inability to download podcasts directly from the music player in ios 6 peeved me.

Are you tethering via WiFI or Bluetooth? WiFi will have a much greater range ...

Are you tethering via WiFI or Bluetooth? WiFi will have a much greater range ...

Wifi

Worked perfect till 6.1 went in. All devices register on the iPhone as connected but non receive the Internet, only the iPhone 5 has net until you touch a button on it and it starts sharing again.

You can touch any button like home, sound, unlock, email on the iPhone 5 and its almost like it wakes up and says " oh I should be tethering ".

I basically use the iPhone as a modem so its sat upstairs just sharing Internet and has been since October and since other day when 6.1 went on its not.