Off Licence Near Ranmoor Tandoori

Hi All, does anyone know if theres still an off Licence next to the Ranmoor Tandoori. I'm going there to night and its Bring Your Own booze. I know there used to be a Threshers but seeing as they've all closed I wondered if its been replaced by another one.

Cheers :)

Hi All, does anyone know if theres still an off Licence next to the Ranmoor Tandoori. I'm going there to night and its Bring Your Own booze. I know there used to be a Threshers but seeing as they've all closed I wondered if its been replaced by another one.

Cheers :)

As far as I know, there isn't. The closest place I can think of to buy booze from is the Tesco at the petrol station in Nether Green. Or there's an off licence in Crosspool & supermarkets in Broomhill.

Thanks for the info. Looks like I'd better get some on the way there :D

The pub next door is The Bulls Head. They used to allow the curry house diners to nip in & buy a pitcher of beer to take back to the restaurant. Don't know whether they still do though. Try calling them in advance to see if they still allow it. Threshers off licence has been closed for ages now. Nothing has replaced it.

There's a little grocery shop nearby, near Wok This Way. I thought they were licenced - may be wrong though. Does anyone know for certain?

Yes, there is a small grocer & off licence near Wok this Way

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

yes there is an Off Licence next to the Ranmoor Tandoori,