Little lillie's wish to walk charity match - may the 4th !!

I think you and potty have done brilliant getting the match together since corker pulled out, well done to both of you!!

Hear Hear Dave lad,they're a pair of little **** birds:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Why thank you guys but it's nothing really so long as the goal is achieved and Lillie gets her wish

Been speaking with Keighley (Lillies mum) today, she has a meeting with Hallam FM tomorrow, I have given her a list of venues for Hallam FM to contact for us and hopefully get pegs for free for the second charity match, the dates I have given are 14th,15th,21st,22nd of September, so all being well the match will be on one of these dates depending on which fishery will give us some pegs.

Hope we can get a good turnout again. :D

Just to let people know, Aston Park have kindly donated pegs on the Split lake on September 21st for our next charity match, we will put up the official thread after myself, Doug, Den and Linda get together.

Hope we can get another good turn out for Lillie :D

Sounds great Dave, will definitely be there and hopefully get loads of interest and we can try for a themed one again but will sort that when we meet up:D

sorry im afraid i wont be able to make this already on a match that day

I can't make it that weekend. I'm at my sisters wedding but good luck to all. Wish could go. I love Aston

Hi Dave you can count me in plus my usual +1(little Dave)

cheers Don.

Thanks Don as soon as we post thread your names will be added - I didn't tell Kevin who won honest:hihi::hihi::hihi: Whats a P45?