Little lillie's wish to walk charity match - may the 4th !!

Will keep that in mind Kevan but there are at least a couple more matches before then including Dens birthday bash on 21st July

well I can't miss Dens birthday bash now can ,best put me down for that one please .

Kev

Just checked the thread its at Locklands Lake Torksey

Been given a nice bottle of Glenlivet 12 year old malt whisky, I shall put this into the prize fund for the charity match.

Nice one Dave, will start touting for prizes at work. Are you coming to Lillies football match which think is going to be on 29th June

Nice one Dave, will start touting for prizes at work. Are you coming to Lillies football match which think is going to be on 29th June

Im on a match at Candy corner with Doug, shame as I would like to have come along.

No worries Dave sithee on the 8th June:D

Been speaking with Keighley (Lillies mum) today, she has a meeting with Hallam FM tomorrow, I have given her a list of venues for Hallam FM to contact for us and hopefully get pegs for free for the second charity match, the dates I have given are 14th,15th,21st,22nd of September, so all being well the match will be on one of these dates depending on which fishery will give us some pegs.

Hope we can get a good turnout again. :D

Been speaking with Keighley (Lillies mum) today, she has a meeting with Hallam FM tomorrow, I have given her a list of venues for Hallam FM to contact for us and hopefully get pegs for free for the second charity match, the dates I have given are 14th,15th,21st,22nd of September, so all being well the match will be on one of these dates depending on which fishery will give us some pegs.

Hope we can get a good turnout again. :D

Hi Dave

at moment I can't make 15th Sept but other 3 dates are OK - will try and book 15th as hol tomorrow just in case - put me and Den down anyway

Seems to be some decent interest in having a second charity match, and yes Lin you can wear the frog outfit again :hihi:

Seems to be some decent interest in having a second charity match, and yes Lin you can wear the frog outfit again :hihi:

The next one will be the new improved version and fancy dress has not been ruled out for footie match yet:hihi::hihi::hihi: