Is Forge Valley a good school?

Good news people. I think things will soon start to improve, looks like the head is leaving before being pushed. Just seen the announcement on their website...

:hihi: Perhaps its the big wage she got from being the Headteacher and now shes going to retire on it ;)

---------- Post added 28-10-2013 at 23:27 ----------

its a real shame that so many parents predicted what would happen and now has come so so true !!

and now its going to take a few years again to get up to a good standed!! in the mean time its the children that are missing out

When i went to Forge Valley, I got a ONE HOUR DETENTION for walking on the wrong side of the staircase because i had a dentist appointment and the left side was full so i whizzed round the other side. Pathetic!

full of crap totally useless when it comes to bullying or sorting problems,

full of broken promises got totally no interest in a childs needs or education

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone else having problems with the School, or issues not getting sorted by the school for your child.

without going into full detail i never get a teacher or staff member returning a phone call about a issue with my child there.

Reception trys its best or leaves a voice mail to a teacher or headteacher and no reply back at all.

in fact not really getting anywhere at all with them. Any help be good or your views

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone else having problems with the School, or issues not getting sorted by the school for your child.

without going into full detail i never get a teacher or staff member returning a phone call about a issue with my child there.

Reception trys its best or leaves a voice mail to a teacher or headteacher and no reply back at all.

in fact not really getting anywhere at all with them. Any help be good or your views

Have you tried speaking to the headteacher's secretary / PA and ask for an appointment? If not, write an official letter of complaint for not responding to your calls and copy the Chair of Governors into the complaint - you will get a response then

Have you tried speaking to the headteacher's secretary / PA and ask for an appointment? If not, write an official letter of complaint for not responding to your calls and copy the Chair of Governors into the complaint - you will get a response then

Thanks And yes im have/having to do all of the above now.

It really is stupid how a School can act this way to parents.

Im starting to think only way Forward Get parents together and have a Direct Q+A To the headteacher and its staff.

Put them on the spot with a full meeting :roll:

No-one seems to care whats going on at the school ,

---------- Post added 31-01-2014 at 00:12 ----------

full of crap totally useless when it comes to bullying or sorting problems,

full of broken promises got totally no interest in a childs needs or education

Ive Been informed Some parents are getting together and hope to have some kind of meeting with all the issues that is going on in order to challange the school for a public meeting ??

Anyone else hear this and who do i contact to hear more about it??

A incident happened today with my child at that school today !! one of a number im not happy with , Other incidents ive reported to the Education Dept.:mad:

And Yes some parents are getting together im told to Try get to the bottom of the Mess the school is in:mad:

;-0 ;-0 ;-0

Edited by showers

I've had a few meetings with the new head and I'm sorry to say its been a waste of time. As a parent I have found the time to set up a meeting to see him, on both times I must have gone over my allotted time as he had to cut it short, meetings to go to! He hadn't followed up on my first meetings complaints and up to now I have had no communication to say that he has looked into or followed up my complaints. He avoids answering questions and I must say he's very good at it! Same circus different clowns!!!

Agree seems no-one has a clue whats going on at that place, Best thing to do is send your complaint to offsted and Education dept. as many other parents have done

Hi,

Email Mr Holladay - Deputy Head.

I've contacted him a couple of times re my daughter and he's got back to me straight away - even if it's been out of school hours - and been extremely helpful :)