Police door to door in shiregreen

As the police said 'happily re-united' it definitely sounds that way :)

hope this is not another case where a toddler as been left alone. and her mother as taken an over dose od to drunk to wake up. then gone wandering the streets trying to get help to wake her mumy, if this is so i hope her mummy gat'ssome help either medical or mental health help

hope this is not another case where a toddler as been left alone. and her mother as taken an over dose od to drunk to wake up. then gone wandering the streets trying to get help to wake her mumy, if this is so i hope her mummy gat'ssome help either medical or mental health help

Must admit,its what i was thinking.

or twelve months in the nick :mad::mad::mad:

does anyone know if the mum was ok??

Read KP inspectors post again.They arnt gonna reunite with dead parents.

---------- Post added 01-02-2013 at 17:14 ----------

Thats one hell of a speculation.Maybe the kid was asleep, so the mother was tired and got her head down while she could.The kid woke up wanting a drink of milk and left the house to find a cow.

hopefully a happy ending

Its not my place to go into details, but I can say for definite that it wasnt anything remotely like that, and the mum wasnt asleep either.

The little girl and her mummy are back together and that is all that matters they are both safe and well and people should not judge other people cause one day it could happen to some one close to you and you would not judge them would you and the police have been good and they have to do there jobs and all that matter now is they happy to be back together

nikki-red, this is Sheffield Forum, where folks will speculate a mole-hill into a mountain sized lump of whatever their particular hobby-horse is.

Shush now while I go and get some popcorn and beer to sit back and enjoy the forthcoming mindless bleating. After all, there's nowt worth watching on the box...

great this is a happy ending for the little girl and her mummy, lets not forget that her mummy could have had a medical condition ie diabetes, epilepsy etc, so lets not speculate the worst in this situation , once again, glad both are re-united and all the best x

Mod Message

Closing thread, as mom and child are now reunited and to prevent further wild speculation!. Thank you all

Pete