Can i use blackberry messanger in poland for free

hi im going to poland with my school and i have a blackberry and i want to know if it costs to send bbm messages or to go online or does it stay free like in the uk im on vodafone can anyone help me :help::help::help:

hi im going to poland with my school and i have a blackberry and i want to know if it costs to send bbm messages or to go online or does it stay free like in the uk im on vodafone can anyone help me :help::help::help:

phone 118 118 :hihi::hihi:

will cost u an arm and a leg to use

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I will admit I dont know how BBM works but if it uses a wifi connection then surely it wont cost anything extra?

I will admit I dont know how BBM works but if it uses a wifi connection then surely it wont cost anything extra?

I send text messages to Australia by orange 15 pence a text From Australia to england 35 pence a text. No code needed either way . My friend in australia is on voda phone

---------- Post added 01-02-2013 at 14:06 ----------

will cost u an arm and a leg to use

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Dont give advice to people when you have no idea what you are on about:loopy::loopy::loopy:

Free if you turn off roaming and use a local free wi-fi to connect.

you only get free things in the uk thats why we are swampt with immigrants:rant:

BBM is an data based service. So if you are sending them via GPRS then it will cost you via data charges. As stated before, WiFi connection is free and BBM can still be used on WiFi.