Jam nights each week

Cool, get there early on though - it was rammed this week. Not even much standing space! :)

Jam night tonight at The Angel, Woodhouse as usual 9 pm, free food.

Hosted by JJ and his band, all musicians, singers very welcome or just come along, be entertained and support live music.

---------- Post added 18-04-2013 at 20:47 ----------

Jam night at The Angel, Woodhouse starting very soon (9 pm) so get your skates on, if you can, sing, play have a band then go and show what you can do. All welcome. Maybe you just want to be entertained and you will be so please give this jam night some support.

Host band is Tony Lewis band with JJ and Simon from the Kahunas.

Free food too.

Jam night tonight at The Angel, Woodhouse starts at 9 pm ish. So get a move on and have a great night supporting live music.

Host band is JJ's Band Emerald, and Tony Lewis on bass and vocals.

If you can sing, play or in a band come and do your thing, or simply be entertained by some brilliant musicians.

Free food too.

I'm looking for any jam nights suitable for rock musicians. Can anyone help out?

The Midland at Killamarsh is certainly a rocking night \m/

Every Thursday from 9pm :)

I've always been wary of jam nights so have kept away.

Was told that a jam night at the Haynook pub in Kimberworth was good so I thought I'd give it a shot earlier this week.

Couldn't get me flares on! It was like a scene from Phoenix Nights with the participants clearly unaware of the fact that it resembled a comedy sketch.

First one and last one I'm afraid.

Ah don't be put off willowwisp2 - come and try the Midland this week - you won't be disappointed :)

Unfortunately the Reresby Arms Jam Night has finished weekly and has moved to monthly.

As for our other two jam nights that are still running strong @ The Angel and Station like our page for more info:)

Angel - https://www.facebook.com/groups/angel.jam.night/

Station - https://www.facebook.com/groups/608078325885966/

AND there is a new monthly jam night down the road from Station on the first Friday of every month.

Heres our page on facebook to that too. - https://www.facebook.com/groups/wales.jubilee.jamnight/

The Midland in Killamarsh is still going strong. New faces every week! If you're a single artist, a full band or a musician or singer who likes to jam along with others, then come along and show us what you got! As always - free food, late bar and a great welcoming atmosphere. All gear provided.

...or, as an alternative, the White Swan in Dronfield, every Tuesday night...

Plus Ray also puts on Paid live gigs on other nights.

---------- Post added 30-06-2013 at 00:04 ----------

Jam night tonight at The Angel, Woodhouse starts at 9 pm ish. So get a move on and have a great night supporting live music.

I'd rather support real live music where bands are paid a proper fee.

Blues Jam, Delany's London Road Wednesday from nine. I am addicted.