Chris green vet service

just wondering if anyone knows or has used chris green who is a vet and based somewhere in sheffield .have tried google but no joy

thanks will try the number and see if that is him.

trying to find a vet to deal with my pet is unbelivable hard

andygardener

were abouts on eastbank road

Is that Chris green the horse vet?

trying to find a vet to deal with my pet is unbelivable hard

I'm curious now.....what sort of pet do you have? Is it a maneater?

I'm curious now.....what sort of pet do you have? Is it a maneater?

not a maneater no just a big fat kune kune pig which weighs about 12 stone :) and all local vets only deal with domestic animals

Wow! I see what you mean! Sounds like you need a good old farming veterinary. The only one I know of is Hall Court Veterinary Group in Dinnington who have a mixed practice covering cattle, horses, pigs & sheep. http://www.hallvets.co.uk

We use Chris Green for all our farm animals. We're right next to the practice in Heeley so def the best one for us. They will be fine with your pig :)

Give them a ring on 01142645454 - they don't have a practice as such, more just an office in Manor/Heeley

just wondering if anyone knows or has used chris green who is a vet and based somewhere in sheffield .have tried google but no joy

If you ring any riding stables they will have his details , My friends who use him are away presently and i don't have access to his details but if you try that i am sure you will get him , he is mainly a horse vet and farm animal practice but this is what my friend sent me as a text

C J Green Veterinary Practice

The Old Vicarage

East Bank Road

Sheffield

South Yorkshire

S2 2AD

01142 645454

He has a vet Called Katt Gatt who works for him she is also used to to treating farm animals