Gills gardening services ?

Has anyone used Gills gardening services ? Can anyone recommend a hard working reliable gardener for the Sheffield 10 area ? Must be experienced .

try mark and johns garden services tele 07951996051 great work resonable prices

Old thread but this guy is leafletting in the Fulwood area again. His prices are on the eye watering side, and seems a bit on the able side to add work to the request and then charge accordingly?

NOT used Gills but wouldn't recommend given the man just pushed past my front window ripping the Christmas lights in the process - not repairable either. Furious. What a thug!!!

If anyone has a number for "gills gardening" pease let me know.

On ‎30‎/‎06‎/‎2015 at 09:18, mike142sl said:

Old thread but this guy is leafletting in the Fulwood area again. His prices are on the eye watering side, and seems a bit on the able side to add work to the request and then charge accordingly?

Got a quote from them this week, for a spring 'tidy' up of a small courtyard garden, most of which would involve pressure cleaning the paved courtyard.

£650!

Seriously.  I was speechless, and of course I passed.