Did anyone used to work at gees on shoreham street

I worked at gees decorators mercants on shoreham street from 1965-1969 did anyone out there work there at this time.

I worked at gees decorators mercants on shoreham street from 1965-1969 did anyone out there work there at this time.

my uncle norman drove the thames 15cwt delivery van around that time

my uncle norman drove the thames 15cwt delivery van around that time

Hi, I knew two drivers called Norman at Gees, one called Driver and the other called Mills. Was one of them your Uncle?

Hi, I knew two drivers called Norman at Gees, one called Driver and the other called Mills. Was one of them your Uncle?

my uncle was norman mills sadlly now passed away

my uncle was norman mills sadlly now passed away

Sorry to hear that your Uncle Norman has passed on. I can remember that he used to do the Chesterfield, Matlock, Ripley run (among other places) I've been in touch with a few people from Gees and have sadly learned of many ex-workmates who are no longer with us.

Sorry to hear that your Uncle Norman has passed on. I can remember that he used to do the Chesterfield, Matlock, Ripley run (among other places) I've been in touch with a few people from Gees and have sadly learned of many ex-workmates who are no longer with us.

I used to go with him when on school holidays in those days trips out were rare ,we generally found a nice chip shop and i still love chips on a sarnie.Happy days.

I used to go with him when on school holidays in those days trips out were rare ,we generally found a nice chip shop and i still love chips on a sarnie.Happy days.

I remember him very well. We very often used to go for a bacon butty before we set off on our respective rounds. He used to drive the red and yellow thames 15cwt van. Like you say, "Happy Days!"