Bt options for land line

can anyone tell me please if they could reccomend a alternative to bt for my shop land line, keep getting approached from xln telecom and now a couple of guys came in from go 2communications,

everyones better than the next as they say, so just wondered if anyone was happy with an alternative provider and roughly how much per quater £

im finding that most of my contacts are on mobiles , even customers,

i do need a land line as im a big believer that customers are very reluctant to ring mobiles for a shop premises

regards craig

Edited by craig12

we`ve just ported our business number direct to out mobile - no landline at all but customers still ring the old number.

Even though Plusnet are owned by BT we have a separate business function and all our account and tech support is based in Sheffield too

Ultimately the line is going to come from BT Openreach (Wholesale wing of BT). There are loads of potential suppliers to choose from. Is it just a single line that you require, or several?

If you have Broadband then you could install an ip phone. My broadband provider origin has an ip phone service at £5 per month and unlimted extensions at £2 per month with a 01143 number