Recommend a Good Cake Maker MEGAThread

You should contact Victoria who owns "I bake a bit". Gorgeous cakes, amazingly decorated. Have a look on her Facebook page www.facebook.com/ibakeabit  her contact details are on there.

1 hour ago, getphysical said:

You should contact Victoria who owns "I bake a bit". Gorgeous cakes, amazingly decorated. Have a look on her Facebook page www.facebook.com/ibakeabit  her contact details are on there.

Thank you

Hello there all cake makers,

I'm looking for a few quotes for a giant caterpillar cake (very much in the broad style of say Tesco's Curly, or similar supermarket cake).
If it could be made in 3 'sections' put together, - with preferably some flavour/cake variation between (I am quite flexible however), and importantly one of the sections being gluten-free. 

It would be to serve around 90-100 (otherwise pretty well-fed) adult guests, on the evening of Saturday 18th May. Venue within S2, and we're able to pick-up in advance. We are pretty price-sensitive.

Thank you in advance for any quotes/inquiries/responses,
Also please PM for an email to discuss/arrange more in depth :)

Jack

On 10/04/2019 at 13:15, JPCarrington said:

Hello there all cake makers,

I'm looking for a few quotes for a giant caterpillar cake (very much in the broad style of say Tesco's Curly, or similar supermarket cake).
If it could be made in 3 'sections' put together, - with preferably some flavour/cake variation between (I am quite flexible however), and importantly one of the sections being gluten-free. 

It would be to serve around 90-100 (otherwise pretty well-fed) adult guests, on the evening of Saturday 18th May. Venue within S2, and we're able to pick-up in advance. We are pretty price-sensitive.

Thank you in advance for any quotes/inquiries/responses,
Also please PM for an email to discuss/arrange more in depth :)

Jack

https://m.facebook.com/pieceofcake2014

Hi,

Tracey is fab, she is very creative and can adapt anything.

As the title really. I dont want anything too expensive

Its for a girls 16th Birthday and I would want a specific theme.

Its needed for 14th December.

Thank you