Welcome to s6 Leroy Lita

He wouldnt be welcome at BDTBL mate...You think the Wilson car park demo was bad they will be lined up round the hotel if this plonker comes anywhere near the Lane

haha :hihi::hihi::hihi:

He wouldnt be welcome at BDTBL mate...You think the Wilson car park demo was bad they will be lined up round the hotel if this plonker comes anywhere near the Lane

Even if meant getting promoted.:confused:

Not as funny as you think Corks, you do know that Madine actually approached United not that long ago?

It would be good if you could say how/where you heard that one Grappler?

It would be good if you could say how/where you heard that one Grappler?

I think grapplers on a wind up.:D Be careful laurie.

I'm so glad you're worried over us Matt, I'm not because I know we won't replace him:hihi:, what worries me is Craig Beattie has just been released from is it St Johnstone, FGS don't say he'll come back.

After the immature abuse me and a few mates gave him on twitter when drunk, I'd be surprised if he ever gave us a second thought again.

Lita will love the nightlife in Sheffield. He was bad enough in Reading fanning himself on the dance floor with £50's.

After the immature abuse me and a few mates gave him on twitter when drunk, I'd be surprised if he ever gave us a second thought again.

Cheers Robbie :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 25-01-2013 at 19:01 ----------

Lita will love the nightlife in Sheffield. He was bad enough in Reading fanning himself on the dance floor with £50's.

So the rumours about him being a "big time Charlie" are true?

As a Jack myself and Swansea fan living in Sheffield, he hasn't really had much of a look in with us, and can deffo score goals at Championship level - still too many stories of his off the field behaviour however..

Cheers Robbie :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 25-01-2013 at 19:01 ----------

So the rumours about him being a "big time Charlie" are true?

He was a nightmare! However a few years have passed, he could be more of a grown up now.

He was a nightmare! However a few years have passed, he could be more of a grown up now.

Perhaps he's a changed man like Nile.

Really hope he does well for owls and does not turn into a bothroyed lol