How to lose weight and keep it off

I want to loose weight.. I'm 12stone ish maybe a little more about 5ft 5inchs

My weight has never bothered me before but recently it has. I won't go swimming I won't really go out with friends I really hate getting undressed trying new clothes on.. Yet I'm only a size 10/12 so I know I'm not huge. I have had two children within 5yrs I'm 21 so I lead an active lifestyle I eat in have the same meals as the children. I can't see whwere I'm going wrong... I work full time so I'm not sat at home. And on my days off I'm always on the go cleaning. And I walk my dog twice a day for a hour each time. So I get exercise. Its got to the point where I wouldn't even want to get sexual with anyone. The problem area Is my tummy and hips. I like the top half my face and breasts. And I like my bum and legs its the middle I can't stand to look at... How can I target these areas for either weight loss or toning. I've even debated surgery but I can't afford it and would feel guilty spending thousands on myself when I have two children to provide for?

its all down to amount and quality of your diet.

apps like myfitnesspro will log your food intake for a week and give you an idea where you can improve.

I want to loose weight.. I'm 12stone ish maybe a little more about 5ft 5inchs

My weight has never bothered me before but recently it has. I won't go swimming I won't really go out with friends I really hate getting undressed trying new clothes on.. Yet I'm only a size 10/12 so I know I'm not huge. I have had two children within 5yrs I'm 21 so I lead an active lifestyle I eat in have the same meals as the children. I can't see whwere I'm going wrong... I work full time so I'm not sat at home. And on my days off I'm always on the go cleaning. And I walk my dog twice a day for a hour each time. So I get exercise. Its got to the point where I wouldn't even want to get sexual with anyone. The problem area Is my tummy and hips. I like the top half my face and breasts. And I like my bum and legs its the middle I can't stand to look at... How can I target these areas for either weight loss or toning. I've even debated surgery but I can't afford it and would feel guilty spending thousands on myself when I have two children to provide for?

Come to any of our classes, one session of sweat each week and your body woes will go away

We have loads of women, wobbly mums who love the training as it does the job on their problem areas. The retention levels for women in the 20something to 40something age range is very high due to the results they see. WIll also comment that none of our regulars cut back on food, diet, they come to class and eat the things they enjoy for the rest of the week.

With surgery, you will end up with a nasty scar, or even medical complications, something you don't have to worry about at our fitness sesions (plus it will save you a few thousand pounds as well :thumbsup:)

Come to any of our classes, one session of sweat each week and your body woes will go away

We have loads of women, wobbly mums who love the training as it does the job on their problem areas. The retention levels for women in the 20something to 40something age range is very high due to the results they see. WIll also comment that none of our regulars cut back on food, diet, they come to class and eat the things they enjoy for the rest of the week.

I have to disagree with that .................... the only thing that will benefit from that advice is your wallet.

Money back guarantee against the sessions.

Pay for 4, do one session each week and if you see no results then you get a full refund. I promise to refund all monies if no benefits are seen.

You got nothing to lose.

Anyone who wants to take up this offer, I'll keep the offer open until the end of Jan 2013 - you have to commit to all the 4 sessions that you've paid for

Edited by Shef_Fitness

I'm afraid that I will continue to disagree with you that a single session of exercise each week will cause you to lose weight if you do nothing else to change your habits Shef_Fitness.

All sorts of data show that women have to work harder to lose weight than men, that postmenopausal women have to work harder still and that a whole selection of genetic factors can make both men and women more or less likely to lose weight when doing a certain amount of exercise, but pretty much all of the data show that however much you exercise, if you don't at least look at your diet and start learning what to eat and what not to eat then you aren't likely to make much inroads into weightloss.

I am physically unable to take you up on your challenge (another thing which makes weight loss hard) but if I was able then I'd take you up on it just to show that just exercise by itself, especially only exercising once a week, will NOT significantly change your body shape or cause you to lose significant weight.

Money back guarantee against the sessions.

Pay for 4, do one session each week and if you see no results then you get a full refund. I promise to refund all monies if no benefits are seen.

You got nothing to lose.

Anyone who wants to take up this offer, I'll keep the offer open until the end of Jan 2013 - you have to commit to all the 4 sessions that you've paid for

snake oil, anyone taking him up on this offer PM me too - I want to witness this.

it won`t happen, it can`t happen and most likely you`ll end up in a worse position than before you started.

I work hard at the gym now. I have portioned controled and also have one meal replacemnt shake. I don't snack if I feel hungry I either drink water or have some fruit!

It is just the tummy area which is the issue...

I also do gym classes. Spinning. Boxercise. And that's inbetween my 3gym sessions a week!

its all down to amount and quality of your diet.

apps like myfitnesspro will log your food intake for a week and give you an idea where you can improve.

And your level of activity of course.

Something about the numbers, 5'5", 12 stone and a size 10/12 doesn't work though.

And your level of activity of course.

Something about the numbers, 5'5", 12 stone and a size 10/12 doesn't work though.[/QUOTe]

So cyclone. What doesn't sound right? Elaborate. I am 21 yrs old with quite big breasts for my size which contribute for my weight.

w

Edited by medusa
fixed tags

I work hard at the gym now. I have portioned controled and also have one meal replacemnt shake. I don't snack if I feel hungry I either drink water or have some fruit!

It is just the tummy area which is the issue...

I also do gym classes. Spinning. Boxercise. And that's inbetween my 3gym sessions a week!

You can't target a body area for fat loss, your body burns fat from everywhere when you use more calories than you consume, and vice versa when you consume more than you burn.

With regards it not working, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. If after 4 sessions it hasn't worked then you know yourself that the claim "one session per week" is untrue. If you took up the offer and it didn't work, you'd get a full refund so wouldn't cost you anything.

ClaireC91 - If you fancy coming along (not doing the offer) the sessions are friendly and you'll be training alongside many other mums. There aren't any contracts so if its not what you want then your can go elsewhere.