We've had a boy!! :)

I would like to pass on my thanks and gratitude to the 2 midwives, Carol and Tracy, Zoe and another Tracy, (the 2 before that swapped over during shift change) who looked after my partner and helped deliver my SON! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am a DADDY!!! (again) :banana::banana:

My partner (Bladesgirl, on SF) gave birth in the early hours of Saturday Morning.

A beautiful baby boy who weighed in at 7lb 4oz.

No complications, and both are now home and doing well.

We have named him Jack Alfred, :wave: as he shares (what would have been, his great grandads birthday) who recently passed away :(

So many thanks to everyone at the Jessops Hospital (Labour and Norfolk Ward) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by bobsyouruncle

Congratulations, our daughter shares her grandads birthday of nov 5 x

Congrats on your little bundle of joy :) sweet returns of sleepless nights ahead! X

first time iv been on the parenting site, just want to say a big congratulations! wonderful nights ahead lol xxx congrats again to you both xxx

Congratulations :) xxx

Im due to be induced on sunday at 40 weeks because of a medical condition as I suffer with epilepsy we also having a boy after our 2 girls congratulations on the birth of your little boy

thanks everyone for your well wishes ( ??:huh: lol )

I hope everything goes as well for all other expectant moms and dads (why is it us dads always seem to get left out? :( )

Jack is doing fine, a very healthy pair of lungs on him, and Bladesgirl :love: :love: is also ok :)

We have sorta split the feeds/changes etc into a kinda working routine between us both where we both can get a good 6-8 hrs sleep a day, as well as trying to cope with a 5yr old girl too!! :P

A beautiful baby boy who weighed in at 7lb 4oz.

No complications, and both are now home and doing well.

We have named him Jack Alfred, :wave: as he shares (what would have been, his great grandads birthday) who recently passed away :(

So many thanks to everyone at the Jessops Hospital (Wharncliffe Wing) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congratulations, enjoy the little man perhaps change your name now to bobsyourdad :hihi:, no better feeling than becoming a parent well done to you both fella