Reading away cup match.

Just seen the goals and for me westlake looked awful for all the goals . I've always hated Flynn he is crap should be sold not dropped

I agree 100% with everything you said pal and yea we are in big trouble if a couple of tried and tested players aren't brought in .

Lets see how much McCabe really loves the club , I suspect you'll get the answer I already know .

Porter is awful and is simply not good enough to wear the red and white shirt .

Well done for going down there in that weather this morning :) sorry they couldn't give you something to cheer about pal :(

If he does sell Blackman our top scorer I'm done with em this season and that's something I never thought I'd say after following them home and away for so long ,but this time I mean in and I know others who say the same as well .

Sell Blackman lose fans simple

Chin up mate hopefully messi ,ronaldo and xavi join Thursday :)

Again top blade and well done on your trip today :):)

Don't want to be too harsh on the lad but they targeted him every time, he was too easy to get around. Blackman missed a sitter, sums up our day. Never thought we would win mind you, and I think they should have brought Ironside and young Diego on for Porter and anyone of the middle too (probably Doyle).

He did the right thing in dropping Flynn, he wouldn't have been in the game today but from the off you could only see one tactic today mate and that was hit Porter and Kitson and try and feed off them, this might have worked if the Midfield were capable enough to play like this but they handled us with ease.

I haven't said it much but we really need someone new in the middle of the pitch, Doyle and Mcdonald aren't cutting the mustard for me any more. I would have much preferred Wilson to drop Doyle and start Ironside in the middle of the park today just to try something different in a competition that were not going to win anyway.

We didn't really threaten em mate I will be honest with you, the odd bright spark but far from frequent and we were second best to most things in the game.

Maguire, Doyle, Westlake and Porter in my opinion were all casualties today and I would quite happily drop all of them at the minute. I tried to look at Blackman in a different light today to see how we could cope without him, the truth being I do actually believe he is a good player, people harp on about how half of his goals have come from the penalty spot but people don't harp on about how our manager is in all fairness playing him out of position, he's a striker for me not a winger. you want a player like him poaching in and around the 18 yard box or if you have to put him in midfield then he sits behind the front two.

I feel sorry for Tony McMahon more than anyone at the minute, he seems to be the only one in my eyes who bloody well gives 110% to the cause.

I will be fair with you and I always try and look at the glass being half full as opposed to empty but at the minute we look a nervous wreck, no flow and no confidence, key players are letting the team down and creativity is almost non existent in exception to the odd spark. We need improvement asap or were gonna flop. If we are to get anything out of this season we need bare minimum 2/3 players before the week out and I mean tested players who can come in and make an impact, about time Wilson grew a pair and dropped the regulars.

I will give exception today because Reading had class, I shouldn't be leanient because they wanted it more than us but I will let them off.

My eyes are well and truely glued to what happens in the next few days, no ambition in my eyes spells no promotion.

Thanks for your match reports today(yesterday now:)) Bboys. Trust your journey wasn't as bad as the game? Hope not anyhow and hope that the next few days bring you your wishes. McCabe gave a v. good interview on RS - hope he meant it for yours and the other true Blades on here.

Edited by potlegs

great result ;)

It was always expected, this was a bad tie for us.

Bit disappointed with the scoreline, but We move on.

Thanks for the report BB

Have just got back, a cracking weekend again spoilt onlt by the 90mins of football.

We had a few chances, but at 2-0 down it was clear the game was over.

So with nothing to lose, one might have expected a show from Diago ot Ironside, but no Collins, Flynn and Whitehouse were the subs used!

On a freezing day, with a loss looming ,a Diago show may have been of some comfort to the travelling 1000 plus Blades.

Instead we got the usual Wilson, motionless, motivationless . talentless bloke lacking in ideals rooted to the spot just out side the dugout.

Westlake at left back !! a severe weak link at fault for the first , out paced, out classed and taken off after 75mins!! the gut will never make a footballer as long as he lives.

Blackman played with confidence, Whitehouse did ok in his brief stint. But on the whole a disappointing match. Flynns missed header sitter 5 mins from the end summed up United..

Brilliant support from The Blades Fans.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Brilliant support from The Blades Fans.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

As always :)

Bloke at work just came up to me and said he had bet Leeds, MKD, Luton, Oldham and Sheff Utd .... He said whats up with your team ?? :hihi::hihi:

Sorry mate i dont have 2 hours spare im quite busy at the moment :hihi::hihi:

Just look at the times of the goals,straight after the start,straight before the break and straight after the break..............classic loser football.