Reading away cup match.

Well its cup weekend, and a long trip to Berkshire, after having no interest in this game when drawn, cup fever has steped in and have booked a hotel in Windsor for a footballing weekend.

Work permitting i shall be there, The new Reading ground is a boring new build, and lacks the tradition of the old Elm Park.

But at £12 and £14 a ticket and the slim chance to progress in the F.A. CUP its another away day .

My forcast ? heart over head..2-2.

Edited by TAT

Looks as though you're the only one going. We had a bus of 16 to Oxford and only 2 wanted to go to Reading so I might just have to have spend the afternoon in the pub instead:help:

Well its cup weekend, and a long trip to Berkshire, after having no interest in this game when drawn, cup fever has steped in and have booked a hotel in Windsor for a footballing weekend.

Work permitting i shall be there, The new Reading ground is a boring new build, and lacks the tradition of the old Elm Park.

But at £12 and £14 a ticket and the slim chance to progress in the F.A. CUP its another away day .

My forcast ? heart over head..2-2.

Let's have a sweep on how many minutes Tat lasts before walks out.

I'll have a fiver on 40 minutes :hihi:

wilson just said he will field his strongest side- could be interesting to see who he thinks that is.

And also if blackman will play?

Looks as though you're the only one going. We had a bus of 16 to Oxford and only 2 wanted to go to Reading so I might just have to have spend the afternoon in the pub instead:help:

Must admit, its the social side that attracts me to this one, i seem to enjoy the weekend stop overs, Exeter, Orient, Reading...etc

Expensive and time consuming, but worth it , if you dont let the 90mins of heartache ruin the weekends.

---------- Post added 25-01-2013 at 14:07 ----------

Let's have a sweep on how many minutes Tat lasts before walks out.

I'll have a fiver on 40 minutes :hihi:

Very little chance of me walking out early from this one.

Have you been to Readings ground ?? :) its a new build with no local pubs to run in to :)

If i do, i shall ensure its not on 40mins, :) your £5 to cancer research please.:|

Must admit, its the social side that attracts me to this one, i seem to enjoy the weekend stop overs, Exeter, Orient, Reading...etc

If i do, i shall ensure its not on 40mins, :) your £5 to cancer research please.:|

Tha's med thi bed Frank.....

Sounds like the away end could be quiet then! :)

There is going to be a tribute/appreciation/celebratory applause and chanting during the game for Chris Armstrong, don't know if it's been on the SUFC website or news.

There is going to be a tribute/appreciation/celebratory applause and chanting during the game for Chris Armstrong, don't know if it's been on the SUFC website or news.

He deserves it, I didn't realise he had MS, loved him at Lane :)

Yeh, this is a mice idea from both sets of fans.

In the 3rd minute the fans are gonna clap to show their support for Chris who had to retire from the game when diagnosed with MS.( 3 was his shirt number at both clubs)

I'm going for super Kitson to score in this one.

To be honest i'm a bit worried at the minute looking at this snow outside, going for an early start in the morning and could do with this clearing up asap if i'm honest with you.

In regards to people going, I have a 3/4 guaranteed full coach, a few more have been welcomed but I haven't had a firm yes or no yet.

Would love a replay at the lane to boost the books and hopefully create the makings of a good, exciting game for fans to go and get behind, could bring a welcome boost to United to kickstart us.

1-1 would do for me.

I'm going for super Kitson to score in this one.

To be honest i'm a bit worried at the minute looking at this snow outside, going for an early start in the morning and could do with this clearing up asap if i'm honest with you.

In regards to people going, I have a 3/4 guaranteed full coach, a few more have been welcomed but I haven't had a firm yes or no yet.

Would love a replay at the lane to boost the books and hopefully create the makings of a good, exciting game for fans to go and get behind, could bring a welcome boost to United to kickstart us.

1-1 would do for me.

Yea its bad here at the momment, we are setting off from Thorpe Salvin at 8am !! hope they have gritted :) forcast sayings it will cease at 3am.

Were off over towards Thurcroft, another supporters club asked if we would be able to get over to Damons restaurant in Sheffield to pick up a few should they not be able to go via minibus due to weather but were not going to risk it.

Extremely worried at minute, we must have had 4 inches in last hour or so and it's still coming down with some snowflakes bigger than an inch :hihi:

Was thinking about coming off M1 towards Towcester and M40 way, that the route that your taking TAT mate?