Where do you get your car washed?

Sony

Two weeks ago I took my car for a hand wash for the first time ever and it was worth every penny.

The muck and crap that are on our cars in this weather is terrilble so I took it to the one [ don't know the name ] on Leppings Lane / Claywheels Lane, £5 for wash & leather and they did a good job.

Well done lads , I'll be back.

What's wrong with everyone these days? :rant:

Are you all too idle to get out there with a bucket and sponge and clean your own car?

You come on here complaining about the price of things and asking where is the cheapest place to buy <any household item>, but you will happily pay a fiver to someone for waving a damp rag over your pride and joy!

Are you all afraid of getting your hands dirty? Is washing your own car beneath you?

You people make me so mad!

Switch your PC off and get out there and get some exercise and save yourself some money at the same time.

I would never dream of paying someone to wash my car - Mrs Bloke does an excellent job on our Metro every few weeks! :D

I always use Sainsburys £5 - you dont leave the keys and they wash while you shop. Tescos do a vac as well but you have to leave them the keys and so this is for special occasions.

I always used to wash the car myself every two weeks, but its a mugs game as I can only do it on the roadside, not the drive and I usually end up with soggy shoes and dirty clothes.

I have a million things to do, I consider it to be a luxury I can afford if I work full time and besides they make a better job of it than I do.

What's wrong with everyone these days? :rant:

Are you all too idle to get out there with a bucket and sponge and clean your own car?

You come on here complaining about the price of things and asking where is the cheapest place to buy <any household item>, but you will happily pay a fiver to someone for waving a damp rag over your pride and joy!

Are you all afraid of getting your hands dirty? Is washing your own car beneath you?

You people make me so mad!

Switch your PC off and get out there and get some exercise and save yourself some money at the same time.

I would never dream of paying someone to wash my car - Mrs Bloke does an excellent job on our Metro every few weeks! :D

There are certain older people wth severe health problems who have always

washed their own car. . . until now. Grovelling on the floor to clean the wheels is not fun anymore.

---------- Post added 26-01-2013 at 10:47 ----------

How do they wash it properly without the keys? Unless you leave it unlocked.

You stay sat inside like you would with an automatic car wash.