Roberts DAB radio repair

Hi folks,

I've got a Roberts DAB radio/cd/MP3 player which I purchased a couple of years ago from Currys (so out of warranty) which had been working perfectly until a couple of weeks ago when it completely died.

I'm speculating its the power supply unit as I've tested the plug and power lead and tried switching them out and it is completely dead.

Can anyone recommend anywhere in Sheffield which does repairs?

Thanks

Roberts will repair free any radio still being manufactured-Pm me for details.all you need to do is to cover postage to West London(repair centre)

Hi gngvsos

Could you please let me havwe the details for the Roberts Radio repair as mine has just stopped working.

Thanks

The address is on the returns form ... http://www.robertsts.com/Scripts/repairs.asp

There is also a phone number on their web site.

I also have a Roberts DAB/internet radio about 3 years old same problem that just stopped working the problem was a fault in the power lead from charger to radio frayed purchased a genuine new one on E Bay £12.50 job done.