Joiner/Carpenter Urgently Needed. Recommendations, please.

Hello All,

I'm new here, so I hope that I'm posting this in the right place. :)

I am looking for a carpenter/joiner for various jobs, including fitting internal doors, and door frames. Boxing in an electricity meter and a bespoke DVD shelf storage unit, plus a few other things.

We have had a couple of people come out to measure up etc, but they never got back in touch afterwards. I thought people were crying out for the work, so I'm quite perplexed by this! :huh:

We need someone urgently, so I'd be grateful if anyone could recommend some RELIABLE joiner/carpenters in the Sheffield/Rotherham area. NO TIME WASTERS, please.

give paul hardwick a call on 07884115302.

Thank you to everyone who has responded via PM, and lucylac. I shall be ringing around tomorrow to organise quotes etc. Thanks again, and let's hope I actually get someone who turns up to do the work this time. Hope springs eternal!

hi i be happy to quote ta jeff i will not waste your time

Two thumbs up for joiner Andy!

hi i be happy to quote ta jeff i will not waste your time

if jeff says he will be there he means it .told me would be there at 8.30 one day to do my worktops and was there bang on time and did a great job.

I've Used jeff a few times he's lovley honest and did a great job x

Used Joiner Andy twice once to fit a worktop and once to fit internal doors. Cant fault him and he was there when he said he would be, left the place clean and tidy and his charges were very reasonable too. Another vote for JoinerAndy

another thumbs up for joiner andy from me :)