Life in todays Sheffield

just had "Netflix" added to T.V so can watch endless british T.V shows, now on 5th"Shameless"so my question of the day does this show depict true life in Sheffield:hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 24-01-2013 at 20:44 ----------

So no answer was the stern reply

No, Shameless is filmed in Manchester and Manchester is nothing like Sheffield. Manchester has a better city centre!!!!Not many shops in Sheffield town centre since Meadowhell opened.

just had "Netflix" added to T.V so can watch endless british T.V shows, now on 5th"Shameless"so my question of the day does this show depict true life in Sheffield:hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 24-01-2013 at 20:44 ----------

So no answer was the stern reply

I think the best tv series set in Sheffield is Out of the Blue on BBC in the 90's.

I think the best tv series set in Sheffield is Out of the Blue on BBC in the 90's.

yes also got that one must wactch it ,:cool:

No, Shameless is filmed in Manchester and Manchester is nothing like Sheffield. Manchester has a better city centre!!!!Not many shops in Sheffield town centre since Meadowhell opened.

Would have thought that Manchester had more crime, and gun crime, even though we seem to be catching up :(

bit of a leg pull,aways knew I had a very warped sense of humour I mean to say was laughing at "Ideal"now getting all the old and very old tv shows from all around the world some good and others in black and white in Canada we buy anything as long as its CHEAP:D:D:D

Do the cast of Shameless get to the Arndale Centre -I thought they would be stuck in Poundland and Jack Fultons much of the time?

When I lived on Gleadless Valley, all my friends referred to it as ''The set of Shameless'' as much as I disagreed with them lol.

When I lived on Gleadless Valley, all my friends referred to it as ''The set of Shameless'' as much as I disagreed with them lol.

Only just found my thread, the power mods do just love to move my topics without saying anything but getting use to their game's:suspect::suspect::suspect: