Any iphone gamers here

Tek-no-logic

Hi all. Since I don't have a console any more my iphone is where I get my gaming fix.

I play trigger fist. (3rd person cod sort of game) online multiplayer etc very fun game.

Also play need for speed shift 2. Nova 3. Fifa 13 gta vice city. Real boxing. Respawnables dead rage and six guns multiplayer.

I got a ton of other games I play too but those most memorable.

Maybe we can have SF gamers playing massive online battles

I like using game centre for multiplayer. So if you got any games. Or suggestions n would like to play online wit others leave ur gamecentre name ill do the same if theirs anyone on here interested.

Thanks.

Hi all. Since I don't have a console any more my iphone is where I get my gaming fix.

I play trigger fist. (3rd person cod sort of game) online multiplayer etc very fun game.

Also play need for speed shift 2. Nova 3. Fifa 13 gta vice city. Real boxing. Respawnables dead rage and six guns multiplayer.

I like using game centre for multiplayer. So if you got any games. Or suggestions n would like to play online wit others leave ur gamecentre name ill do the same if theirs anyone on here interested.

Thanks.

Why would anyone choose to play iPhone "online" when we can play cod, battlefield & borderlands etc.

Why would anyone choose to play iPhone "online" when we can play cod, battlefield & borderlands etc.

Well for one I said this "Hi all. Since I don't have a console any more my iphone is where I get my gaming fix."

And I can play cod zombies and battlefield 2 online. But one of the best "cod" type game is modern combat 4 online game play is good.

I even got gta vice city. Graphics on it are better than ps2s and it loads up quicker.

Nothing wrong with gaming on the iphone it was made for it. And since I don't have a console but enjoy gaming the iPhones the way to go.

If iPhone was made for gaming it would have buttons and a D pad, quiet frankly all those games suck.

I bought Gta on iPad and its the biggest pile of doodah ever, on screen controls just don't work.

Why have you bothered commenting on here if your just gonna take the p. the games are good. Maybe not console quality.

And yes the iphone is made for gaming otherwise their wouldn't have been hundreds of thousands of games to be downloaded. I think you think these games suck because either your no good at them or prefere a different type of game. I don't know why you've got such a problem with mobile gaming.

Maybe you had an online ranked match n came last. N gave up cos your rubbish.

Lol quiet frankly the on screen controls for vice city are great I can play it just as good as the ps2 version. Maybe your just Abit past it.

Thanks.

Hi Tek

I love the iphone for games can't be doing with consels and the games have got way to advanced for my liking these days anyway and before anyone says it I accept I am not a "true gamer" just use it now and again for a bit of fun.

The games are cheap or free and you can play anywhere which works for me.

Don't play online though current favorites are hill climb a driving game,runway and flow free.

Denomis go find something else to complain about for a change eh,

I play games on my iPhone 4, have tried pretty much all of them as my iPhone is jail broke, I found vice city good aswell as Gta3, I also play cod zombies and black ops zombies on their quite abit, minecraft is great for wasting hours away lol and I also like a little game called turret commander is the main ones I have left on my iPhone now as I got rid of most of them as started really playing with different tweaks, I find the controls on the iPhone quite good responsive and I play on my ps3 aswell and have no problem adjusting to the controls so maybe denomis just can't figure out how they work ?? No one else seems to have a problem ........

Other games I found good where contract killer zombies, real racing 2, 2xl trophylite rally, call of mini series are quite fun, Simpsons tapped out, nemos reef, Jurassic park etc

I have literally played loads of them and while some of them have been rubbish and the controls have been rubbish most are quite good and with a bit of patience you can get the hang of the controls quite easy, I have also bought a gaming handle for my iPhone which works Pretty well and was from pound land !.... Although look at this, might sort denomis problems out

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Wireless-Bluetooth-Game-Pad-Controller-For-iPhone-4-4G-5-5G-/370731443399?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item565150e4c7

---------- Post added 29-01-2013 at 10:12 ----------

It also helps when gaming on phones to have a memory cleaner like Icleaner or memory doctor....

Lol turning to insults does not make your point valid, iPhone is rubbish for games. I'll add my own insults just as that's how this thread is going.

You only play mobile games because you can win against "casual" gamers and 12 year old girls and are not good enough to play with real gamers on PC/console. I think that covers it.

Anyways back on track Gta on iPhone/pad is the worst, it's so much better on psp/vita.

Lol turning to insults does not make your point valid, iPhone is rubbish for games. I'll add my own insults just as that's how this thread is going.

You only play mobile games because you can win against "casual" gamers and 12 year old girls and are not good enough to play with real gamers on PC/console. I think that covers it.

Anyways back on track Gta on iPhone/pad is the worst, it's so much better on psp/vita.

You might find gta easier to use with traditional buttons I suppose. But as for saying iPhones rubbish for games it's not. And as for your insult I laugh. Real gamers are nerds that love noobs to look good at cod or w.e

You might find gta easier to use with traditional buttons I suppose. But as for saying iPhones rubbish for games it's not. And as for your insult I laugh. Real gamers are nerds that love noobs to look good at cod or w.e

My insult was the parody of the average 12 year old cod player (I'm waiting for you to call me gay or make a mum joke).

Back on games stuff like fps and third person in my opinion are rubbish on iOS for controls but I will concede ipad is good for rts like red alert etc.