Help find blokes who have beat up a 9 and 11 year old at Malin Bridge

& they have the ages wrong.they say two 9year olds.not a 9 year old & 12 year old

I think it is a terrible thing for someone to do that to 2 small children. I believe you and some people on here should be more bothered about stopping them doing anything like this again. The kids were probably doing nothing wrong someone probably just wanted to show off in front of a girlfriend!!

Amazing how the OP has somehow sparked an argument amongst others.

I just think it's a terrible thing that's happened and I have young children myself. If anyone did this to mine I'd be definitely out to nail them good and proper by whatever means.

I think it's disgraceful behaviour, whatever the motivation. And my thoughts go out to the parents of these little boys and to the boys themselves. They must be devastated.

Can't be many red jimnys in sheff, unless they were from out of town, possibly abroad?

I do hope these fiends are brought to justice, hope the young'uns are not too scarred by the ordeal. Terrible thing to happen.

Can't be many red jimnys in sheff, unless they were from out of town, possibly abroad?

I do hope these fiends are brought to justice, hope the young'uns are not too scarred by the ordeal. Terrible thing to happen.

I cant see too many foreign visitors straying into Watersmeet Road,as it is one of Sheffield true backwaters.People from Walkley and Crookes rarely venture down there.

Thought id Add im a family friend and due to This been on the Sheffield forum 3/4 have come forward and helped police , Sightings in s12/s13 areas have come to light . So credit to them for that:) and to sheffield forum.

Please!!! at the end of the day all the family wants is for them to be caught and delt with by the police!

So any info please pass to police or as some have msg the OP!!

thanks ALL:)

Edited by The Manager

You have read this thread and all you can say is 'Do Jimnys have boots?' :loopy:

Just for you - http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=jimny+boot+space+pictures&view=detail&id=ED2FADD224B32B37C1E8773F2433188668B0E0D1&first=1

---------- Post added 24-01-2013 at 11:22 ----------

I wont be replying to daft or stupid comments anymore - ive got more pressing things to be getting on with - like trying to help my nephew and police.

Wise decision.

I heard your nephew speak on the radio yesterday and he sounded a lovely gentle boy. Hope that you get some information soon.

Thought id Add im a family friend and due to This been on the Sheffield forum 3/4 have come forward and helped police , Sightings in s12/s13 areas have come to light . So credit to them for that:) and to sheffield forum.

Great news. I'm sure when Geoff set up this forum he wanted it to help the city with things like this, rather than the depressing trollfest it can sometimes be.

not read all the posts but really hope they catch whoever is responsible for this! how sick must you be to attack two small children! my thoughts are with your family and the two brave boys xx

I'm just speechless that something like this can happen! The poor kids, I really hope this has no lasting impact on them; it certainly sounds like they have good people around them so thats in their favour. I just cannot get my head round this attack.

Please!!! at the end of the day all the family wants is for them to be caught and delt with by the police!

So any info please pass to police or as some have msg the OP!!

thanks ALL:)

that`s good, I`m glad your getting sightings of the car etc.

Just out of interest to me, what do you think their response would be if someone offered to "sort" the attackers out for the family?

that`s good, I`m glad your getting sightings of the car etc.

Just out of interest to me, what do you think their response would be if someone offered to "sort" the attackers out for the family?

I hope the police apprehend and "sort" the attackers out first, before some other children become victims.