Help find blokes who have beat up a 9 and 11 year old at Malin Bridge

Well said who cares if the kids were snowballing the car. They still didn't deserve to get beaten up and before anyone says it I know how dangerous snowballing cars is but this is not a fitting punishment.

To the op I believe your story that it was likely to be unprovoked.

Thanks for believing me - not many are on here I think.

It was completely unprovoked.

---------- Post added 24-01-2013 at 09:29 ----------

Just been on radio sheffied

It was on really early and just before 8 they had my nephew and sister on the radio but since then it hasnt been on :(

You would have thought they would mention it in the news bulletin throughout the day.

He has seen the police today and given them all the information he could. He says he thought he was going to die as when they had finished beating them up they opened the boot of the car!

Do Jimny's have boots?

Edit: I suppose that's a daft question, they must have some storage space in the back.

Yes it does - its a scary world these days.

I have just spoke with my sister and she completely believes what her son is saying and says the same 'random attacks do happen' - she mentioned about 'happy slapping' when that was all the rage.

People who know my nephew will know that he would not have provoked anybody into doing something like this - let alone a group of blokes in a car - he is too wary.

You should have been around in the war years. Now THAT was scary. I'd take a few happy slaps over an air raid anytime!

Do Jimny's have boots?

Edit: I suppose that's a daft question, they must have some storage space in the back.

You have read this thread and all you can say is 'Do Jimnys have boots?' :loopy:

Just for you - http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=jimny+boot+space+pictures&view=detail&id=ED2FADD224B32B37C1E8773F2433188668B0E0D1&first=1

---------- Post added 24-01-2013 at 11:22 ----------

I wont be replying to daft or stupid comments anymore - ive got more pressing things to be getting on with - like trying to help my nephew and police.

How odd.

the star haven't given a description of the attackers.

I wonder why :suspect:

How odd.

They only had a quick interview with my sister this morning - 5 minutes over the phone. They have provided a little description.

They are going to see my nephew later so hopefully the full details will be in the paper tomorrow.

They only had a quick interview with my sister this morning - 5 minutes over the phone. They have provided a little description.

They are going to see my nephew later so hopefully the full details will be in the paper tomorrow.

Well i hope it helps catch the lowlife scum.

Well i hope it helps catch the lowlife scum.

Me too :):)

They have a rear wheel on the back with JIMNY wrote in foot high letters.

Sometimes they do. I know the one you mean but I notice on Google that not a single one of the Jimny's pictured there has that rear wheel.

---------- Post added 24-01-2013 at 16:46 ----------

How odd.

Because in the original post from the OP there's no description of the attackers either? Did *anyone* mention what race they were?

Either The Star is a bit mixed up (nothing new there) as to how many boys were assaulted or the police are only investigating the attack on one of them.

Edited by irenewilde

The op was asking for assistance in finding supporting evidence/identities relating to the offence.It's not the place to discuss whether its right or wrong,so please start another thread.

se,

we`ve gone from a gang of masked asian men attacking these kids to it been a single man wearing a hoodie and a woman watching from the car.

and I`m getting grief for not taking everything at face value

just saying

There were others in the car.

---------- Post added 24-01-2013 at 17:29 ----------

The star has got some of the information wrong - the police are investigating the attack on both of the boys.