Help find blokes who have beat up a 9 and 11 year old at Malin Bridge

I drive down Malin Bridge quite often and have friends who do too I also drive around most of Sheffield (and will be again now I've dug myself off my drive!)... will keep a look out for this car. Aerial toppers are easily removed so it's probably worth taking note of any car matching this discription - with or without the smiley aerial topper!

I too will keep a look out for it

Them poor boys :( i hope your nephew and his friend are ok, and the police catch the scum bags that have done this. Im thinking that there cannot be that may Red Jimneys registered locally so hopefully this will help investigations, i know my friends plonker of a brother was caught just this way after leaving the seen of an accident and he was in a much more common car.

I said in the other thread - grown men do not beat up small children unprovoked.

Its very worrying, they could attack anybody, if they beat up young children of this age. Hope the children make a good recovery.

---------- Post added 23-01-2013 at 08:37 ----------

I said in the other thread - grown men do not beat up small children unprovoked.

They shouldn't beat up children even if they are provoked - its plain wrong.

If this is true (and I've no reason to think it's not) I can't believe some of the posts here; it doesn't matter what a jimny looks like, or whether the lads were throwing snow balls, no 9 year old lad should expect to get beat up by grown men.

It's a disgrace and the people who did it need finding fast.

My thoughts exactly.

I am still under the impression that my nephew and his friend were building a snowman and sledging. He is not a bad kid - he never gets into any sort of trouble. Its just not him to be provoking anybody.

---------- Post added 23-01-2013 at 09:16 ----------

I drive down Malin Bridge quite often and have friends who do too I also drive around most of Sheffield (and will be again now I've dug myself off my drive!)... will keep a look out for this car. Aerial toppers are easily removed so it's probably worth taking note of any car matching this discription - with or without the smiley aerial topper!

Thank you very much.

I apologise but I too am wondering whether this was a completely random, unprovoked "beating up" up of two little boys innocently making a snowman or if this was more if a slap from a motorist at the end if his tether from getting his car windows constantly snowballed.

Not sure if this is related or not or if its the same boys but my friend texted me last night to say she had just seen our friends lad crying,app some older lads had gotten hold of him & his mates.....they too were playing on watersmeet,but think this incident was around 5:30.

Wonder if its the same boys in the original thread or they are going around doing it to other young children too?

I apologise but I too am wondering whether this was a completely random, unprovoked "beating up" up of two little boys innocently making a snowman or if this was more if a slap from a motorist at the end if his tether from getting his car windows constantly snowballed.

I can understand what you're saying because I'd be a bit peed off if my car kept getting snowballed.

BUT, don't you think they were a little too prepared with the way their face was covered up with the scarf etc.

You don't just go for a drive around with a mask on do you really?

Maybe not but sometimes that provocation is so minuscule only the attacker is aware of its existence, there are some proper tools around who can flip over almost nothing.

not twice in the same area

I`m thinking someones little brother got beaten in a fight or someone has lost something and an older relative is out for retribution.

It`s the flip side of the" beat the living daylights out of the burglar" posts that were all the range last week.

I warned about it then, who will remember that though?

not twice in the same area

I`m thinking someones little brother got beaten in a fight or someone has lost something and an older relative is out for retribution.

It`s the flip side of the" beat the living daylights out of the burglar" posts that were all the range last week.

I warned about it then, who will remember that though?

Sorry not aware of another attack, I'm not with it this morning, you could be right then.

I can understand what you're saying because I'd be a bit peed off if my car kept getting snowballed.

BUT, don't you think they were a little too prepared with the way their face was covered up with the scarf etc.

You don't just go for a drive around with a mask on do you really?

Of course not & I do understand your point. But I also know how kids can alter facts, they're hardly going to say mum we were throwing snowballs at cars & giving drivers cheek when they stopped so one of them got out & gave us a clip are they. (Please don't get me wrong I am not condoning the attackers behaviour - after all many may really want to give these kids a scutch but wouldn't). I just know what kids are like for fabricating the truth & making themselves out to be all innocent.

So in answer to your question masked men may be a more convincing description to add to their story, & easier to describe then to make up a detailed description.

To the OP I am really sorry that I am doubting the kids story & will be first in line to sincerely apologise if they are telling the truth. Unfortunately so far this week due to kids just "building a snowman" I have got a nice big crack in my house window & had the life scared out of me several times when driving - thank goodness I don't drive fast! On 2 occasions I've seen the kid's parents only for the children to deny it & say we've only been out sledging dad honest!

Edited by nexusdee