Kitten wanted ginger & white

I now have a kitten that will be very well looked after, cared for & loved.

Edited by magicmerlin

Ginger & white kitten wanted.

Not from a rescue so please no harsh or bad words

Cat friendly & Loving and forever home waiting.

Not being harsh and bad but can I ask what it is you have against a kitten from a rescue? It's by far your greatest chance of finding a ginger and white one, the rescues have so many between them.

I now have a kitten

Edited by magicmerlin

The only reason I can think that you'd prefer not to use a rescue is because you want to avoid the home check they do before hand? Or perhaps you've tried a rescue and have failed the home check for some reason? I'm not sure why else you'd not want to try and help out by adopting from a rescue where there are plenty of kittens and cats needing homes?

Edited by magicmerlin

You think wrong then, everyone has the right to choose there way, don't judge when you don't know me, perhaps I think I'm clever & old enough to decide if I want a kitten or not & we're I look for 1, after all there is to many judgemental people around.

Iv not tried or will try a rescue but I think it's up to me.

Is it because you want a kitten on the cheap? If you're a responsible would-be-owner, then actually a rescue kitten will almost certainly work out cheaper in the long run as they come vaccinated, wormed, de-flead, health-checked and either neutered/spayed if old enough or with a voucher for a discount on neutering/spaying (in many cases)

Edited by magicmerlin

What's with all the judging on here?

Don't u have anything better to do with your time?

I do have cats, there neauted (cost paid by us) there insured, flead & wormed & up to date with injections, and microchipped

I have the right to do what I want and has a responsible pet owner I will make the choice myself.

I do now have 1 & it wasn't "cheap" .

Politeness doesn't cost nothing.

---------- Post added 24-01-2013 at 19:06 ----------

Could mods close this thread please

I think everyone has been polite. I'm glad you've found a kitten in the variety you wanted i.e ginger and white and I make no excuses for pointing out the benefits of a rescue cat or kitten.

Edited by magicmerlin

Great news. Don't forget photos. We love photos of members kits, dogs etc

Hi there - Maybe if you gave an answer to peoples questions as to why you didn't want a rescue you wouldn't feel people are judging you as they would be more informed as to your situation?

I personally am quite interested into why people wouldn't want a rescue kitten. The way I see it, a kitten is a kitten, rescue or not. The only difference to me is that if I were to get a rescue kitten (which I have), I would have peace of mind that it had been fully checked over and that it works out actually cheaper when neutering/vaccinations/worming/fleaing are factored in and of course that the money given for that particular kitten would be going to a really worthy cause and directly helping other cats/kittens in need (of which there are sadly so many). So to me, getting a rescue kitten (or cat - or any animal!) is win win and I would be interested in why you have opted against this. Please don't take this as a 'judgemental' reply to you, it's in no way intended to be.

Ginger & white kitten wanted.

Not from a rescue so please no harsh or bad words

Cat friendly & Loving and forever home waiting.

everyone loves a good ging ! :hihi: