Removal firm needed

the fact that they turned up to your house just shows how reliable they are even when they couldve left you stranded for a better paid job :)

Quite true, they might have looked p'd off but it's pretty understandable, I know when I used to do removals, I would sell my gran for a big job.

Try searching "G Man with a van sheffield" in google. I used Graham last week for a house move and I was impressed with his service, top geezer too and very competitve.

Rich

I can recommend Phil from me to you removals; he has done some work for my son, him and his team were very hard working, his contact details are 0114 2497964 / 07770289909

http://www.frommetoyouremovals.com

Thanks

M Mitchell

Can anyone recommend a reliable removal firm? Moving within Sheffield, looking for a fixed quotation.

Could not fault SBS when we had them in November - guys worked solid till late, HIGHLY reccommend

Could not fault SBS when we had them in November - guys worked solid till late, HIGHLY reccommend
theyve been took over by a scottish/some northern company, dont see the round here anymore

Quite true, they might have looked p'd off but it's pretty understandable, I know when I used to do removals, I would sell my gran for a big job.

In a competitive market customer service is just as important as turning up. I use removal firms frequently - and have used Merrills several times, they used to be good - but bad customer service means no repeat business, no referrals and no long term future.

Edited by jennym705
spelling

In a competitive market customer service is just as important as turning up. I use removal firms frequently - and have used Merrills several times, they used to be good - but bad customer service means no repeat business, no referrals and no long term future.

Also very true and proven as stated by yourself who was quite happy with their work but wouldn't recommend or use again.

I didn't quite put my point across correctly, being disheartened is one thing, but showing it to your customer, is quite another. And to vocally make point of it is just a complete no no, what were they expecting, some kind of merit.

They should expand and employ more staff and more vehicles, that way they needn't have turned the £600 job down.

I used Lindways some years ago. Great lads, and made a stressful situation more bearable by keeping us laughing! Ca.t remember the charge though. They did the complete removal, including packing.

:roll:..............

Thanks for all your posts. I think I'm going to go with SBS, not the cheapest but they seem to have a good reputation.

Thanks for all your posts. I think I'm going to go with SBS, not the cheapest but they seem to have a good reputation.

They were allways a good old firm when they were at Ecclesfield. but they have been taken over by a Jock firm called Clockwork, I dont think they will be the same any more