Recommend an architect MEGATHREAD

Could anyone recommend an architect to produce plans for an extension to a semi detached property and internal layout changes.

Including any planning submissions as necessary.

Thanks.

I'd recommend Integreat Plus, based in Kelham Island. They're a small friendly bunch of architects (RIBA chartered) that I thought went above and beyond to make sure everything was done professionally and that I was happy. They also do planning.

They have a website, (http://www.integreatplus.com) but it doesn't really show architecture projects they've done, which would have put me off were it not for good word of mouth. I think if you emailed or rang however and asked to see some examples of projects they'd happily oblige.

Thought they were good value too.

Guest makapaka
I'd recommend Integreat Plus, based in Kelham Island. They're a small friendly bunch of architects (RIBA chartered) that I thought went above and beyond to make sure everything was done professionally and that I was happy. They also do planning.

They have a website, (http://www.integreatplus.com) but it doesn't really show architecture projects they've done, which would have put me off were it not for good word of mouth. I think if you emailed or rang however and asked to see some examples of projects they'd happily oblige.

Thought they were good value too.

That’s great - thanks robin.

Any more recommendations welcome.

It doesn’t seem to have been said on this thread so just in case people don’t know, an Architect is a trained and registered professional. If someone refers to themselves as an Architect they must be registered with the Architects Registration Board.

http://www.arb.org.uk

Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend an architect/company that they have used, to help me to design a new build?

Cheers.

Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend an architect/company that they have used, to help me to design a new build?

Cheers.

WAP Architects http://www.waparchitects.co.uk Bryan and Elizabeth have done a fabulous job for me up to outline PP for 4 new builds (awaiting decision)

They're award winning, but very reasonably priced I thought, and they really try to do you a great job. Can't recommend highly enough

Edited by TopHole

Hi I am looking for a structural engineer or architect to do a building control application for me. I have done the planning application myself but as this needs calculations and structural drawings would rather have a professional do it.

The application is free under South Yorkshire Act as a full plans application for a retaining wall over 1.5m. Can anyone recommend someone who can do this asap for me and has good reviews? Also does anyone know a rough cost of what I would pay for someone make this application for me?

Thanks

Mr. Steven Griffiths

G30 Consulting Ltd

Unit 6 Neepsend Triangle Business Centre,

1 Burton Road,

Sheffield

Hi,

I need to submit scale drawings to the council for kerb-drop in front of my house,can anyone recommend a reasonably priced architect for such a small project.

thanks

Hi,

I need to submit scale drawings to the council for kerb-drop in front of my house,can anyone recommend a reasonably priced architect for such a small project.

thanks

You don't need an architect for that. I recently did the same and printed off their application form which has a box on the back for your drawing? It's simple just draw your house and neighbours as rectangles and write on the measurements they ask for. Should take 10mins they have an example for you to follow and don't forget to include distance from junctions and anything else they ask for.

Any recommendations for local architects used for extension.  That can provide advice/guidance and approx costs to see if the extension i would like will be in my budget before i spend money on detailed plans.  Looking for architects used by others locally in Sheffield S5.

Thanks

Guest makapaka
27 minutes ago, Sheffield05 said:

Any recommendations for local architects used for extension.  That can provide advice/guidance and approx costs to see if the extension i would like will be in my budget before i spend money on detailed plans.  Looking for architects used by others locally in Sheffield S5.

Thanks

Try Integreat. 

I've just used them on an extension which completed last month.