I'm so glad I've got a Range Rover ..

Do SUVs even have diff locks and low range?

Yet again generalising 4x4s as big hulking SUVs, there not all like that.

I hope it snows bad tonight just to av a play in the 4x4

Might get your wish tomorrow AF:hihi:

Looks like it took a bit langer than tomorrow!!

I hope that all you four by four drivers that are bragging are looking after the old folks and disabled people round where you live. Shame on you if you're not

Just been out in the Land Rover, been in places I shouldn't. Took the wife to work this morning, I didn't get stuck, no one in a two wheel drive vehicle passed me while I was struggling. ( for those of you who like to denigrate 4x4 drivers)

I gave a tow to a young lady who was stuck and yes Felicia, I went to my 91 year old grans for coffee and picked her prescription up.

Great day.

Smug is the word of the day.

I hope that all you four by four drivers that are bragging are looking after the old folks and disabled people round where you live. Shame on you if you're not

And why should they?

Also, who are you to judge people if they have a 4x4 and dont run around at their own expense looking after all the local waifs and strays?

Just been out in the Land Rover, been in places I shouldn't. Took the wife to work this morning, I didn't get stuck, no one in a two wheel drive vehicle passed me while I was struggling. ( for those of you who like to denigrate 4x4 drivers)

I gave a tow to a young lady who was stuck and yes Felicia, I went to my 91 year old grans for coffee and picked her prescription up.

Great day.

Smug is the word of the day.

The owner of the 4x4 that looked in a bad way this morning also looked very smug. Wasn't you, was it? :thumbsup:

The owner of the 4x4 that looked in a bad way this morning also looked very smug. Wasn't you, was it? :thumbsup:

Where was that?

The problem is that people think they can buy a 4 wheel drive vehicle and just chuck it about anywhere.

Ask most people with diff lock/low ratio/high ratio what they do with it and I can guarantee that the majority don't have a clue!

Edited by monkey104

Where was that?

Ridgeway Road. Nice collision with a raised curb.

And why should they?

Also, who are you to judge people if they have a 4x4 and dont run around at their own expense looking after all the local waifs and strays?

HI

I think you need to change your avatar to BMW