I'm so glad I've got a Range Rover ..

EEk...If I knew how to do a grimace face on here that's what I'd be doing now!! Each to his or her own I guess ;)

Ok then trousers tucked in my wellies any better:)

I think I'm getting the picture! Do I know you? Did you grow up in the Derbyshire countryside?!!

Call this snow lol. Amusing thread though as my fathers GMC would just drive over most of the toy 4x4's here lol.

many people are confusing the "posers" with 20" and 22" alloys with huge low profile tyres on their range rovers with the more run of the mill deep treaded tyres on std 4x4s, which will just about get you anywhere in snow without the need for any winter tyres.

all you need to do is watch out for how you slow down and take bends as a 2 tonne 4x4 will still slide straight off the road on a bend if you approach it too fast or are harsh braking or changing down.

i love the snow, have never been stuck once in my 4x4 , its a real hoot.

I just got back from Chamonix, there's a lot more snow there, but surprisingly few 4x4's of any kind.

What there are mostly, are perfectly normal cars, all running on winter tyres and getting around perfectly fine.

EEk...If I knew how to do a grimace face on here that's what I'd be doing now!! Each to his or her own I guess ;)

Shogun

I do believe you are the perfect picture of winter sartorial elegance:hihi:

Is it one of those Jeeps that make you look like an extra from Queer As Folk? :|

I had to google this, No it isn't,:headbang: it's an XJ. :thumbsup:

Shogun

And don't forget the finger less leather driving gloves.;)

Call this snow lol. Amusing thread though as my fathers GMC would just drive over most of the toy 4x4's here lol.

Bring it on, would it get down narrow country lanes though:)

---------- Post added 19-01-2013 at 20:56 ----------

Shogun

And don't forget the finger less leather driving gloves.;)

The finishing touch, you are no doubt a male model sir.

I think I'm getting the picture! Do I know you? Did you grow up in the Derbyshire countryside?!!

Green Hunter wellies only that's class:hihi:

Green Hunter wellies only that's class:hihi:

It's only class when you store them in a co-ordinating green hunter welly bag, indeed one should always have one for the better half also, inevitably placed to the rear of the vehicle but not in the way of the Black Labrador.

Or so I've found!:hihi:

I remember seeing a guy in an oldish shogun absolutely hammering it on snow, i remember thinking wow, that is handling really well. A mate of mine has a audi a4 quattro and that does really well in the snow.

My neighbour has a big problem with his Reliant Robin .His front wheel sticks right up in the air if the snow gets deep.