Purse found outside shops on Herries rd ( Tesco shops)

As per thread title I found a purse outside the shops on Herries Road.

If you can describe the purse and its contents I will be happy to return it to you.

well done for being honest, shame other folk arent the same :thumbsup:

Thanks for that mh but it takes no effort to be honest does it.:)

Edited by Dozey

Thanks for that mh but it takes no effort to honest does it.:)
too right, some pensioner could be in a right state not knowing if theyre gonna freeze or starve for the next week, as if times arent bad enough for many, losin your purse is the last thing anyone needs

too right, some pensioner could be in a right state not knowing if theyre gonna freeze or starve for the next week, as if times arent bad enough for many, losin your purse is the last thing anyone needs

I think I can safely say they are not a pensioner, the purse also contains bus tickets dated 17/01/13 and are marked Adult single Adlington rd bottom to Herries Road Tesco. They were paid for tickets.

Another ticket is marked as Rokeby Dr. so I think it's safe to assume the owner lives on Parson Cross.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mh01

I think I can safely say they are not a pensioner, the purse also contains bus tickets dated 17/01/13 and are marked Adult single Adlington rd bottom to Herries Road Tesco. They were paid for tickets.

Another ticket is marked as Rokeby Dr. so I think it's safe to assume the owner lives on Parson Cross.

have you informed the police station? and tesco. as the owner may be trying in there looking for it

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I was in the chip shop earlier at Tesco and a girl came in said she had lost her purse. I'm not 100%. If you take it into the chip shop one of the girls will make sure she gets it ( assuming it's the same one!).

Obviously you might not feel comfortable doing this, but I can assure you if it is the same purse it'll get back to where it belongs.

Well done for being so honest. xx

*Feel free to pm me for any help I can give*

Edited by Flower-Pot

I was in the chip shop earlier at Tesco and a girl came in said she had lost her purse. I'm not 100%. If you take it into the chip shop one of the girls will make sure she gets it ( assuming it's the same one!).

Obviously you might not feel comfortable doing this, but I can assure you if it is the same purse it'll get back to where it belongs.

Well done for being so honest. xx

*Feel free to pm me for any help I can give*

Ok thanks for the reply, I don't feel comfortable leaving the purse with strangers but I would be happy to leave my phone number so the girl can contact me directly.

The police have been informed.

Edited by Dozey
more to add

what agoodcitisen you are if there is an address why not take round to the owner specialy if it as money in it it might be all they have to live on, why not take it to hammerton rd nick

Purse now returned to owner after South Yorkshire Police traced her.

I met her outside Norwood Post Office and reunited her with her purse. Well done to SYP.

Case closed.

Happy ending.

Well done you as well for being so honest :)

Well done you as well for being so honest :)

Thanks for that alisonmanic, I don't know any other way.