Dog kicked on nethershire lane

linda1

[two oclock this morning my dogs heard the noise of a dog igot out of bed and to my horror there were three youths two white one black with two dogs the white youth had the dog pinned to the ground and viciously stamping on the dog this happened on nethershire lane some one must know these vile scumbags one had a huddedtop with fur on which was quite distinctive they must be localB][/b]

I was kicked in the back and my Jack Russel was kicked so hard in the stomach it lifted him off the ground by some <removed> down from Highgate Shopping Centre two years ago. I took him to the vets and they kept an eye on him for a few days.

No one was charged and has left me very bitter. Six years ago I was attacked outside Tinsley Green and again nothing was done but within a year they had to deal with a murder case. I knew at that time if I was brought to the floor I would have been dead now.

This needs to be dealt with before these people commit more serious crime.

Edited by PeteMorris
Offensive remark removed

I was kicked in the back and my Jack Russel was kicked so hard in the stomach it lifted him off the ground by some <removed> down from Highgate Shopping Centre two years ago. I took him to the vets and they kept an eye on him for a few days.

No one was charged and has left me very bitter. Six years ago I was attacked outside Tinsley Green and again nothing was done but within a year they had to deal with a murder case. I knew at that time if I was brought to the floor I would have been dead now.

Although I have heard people of Pakistani origins refer to each other using the term you use, that is up to them. In general it is regarded as an offensive or deregotary term and I ask if you would change it please. I also wonder how you know they were of Pakistani origin or if this is a presumption on your part.

The use of the term also detracts from the very important point you make.

Edited by PeteMorris

racist remarks shame on you.

Edited by PeteMorris