Reliable Kitchen Fitter

Another recommendation for Andy Hall...

Did a great job with our kitchen and dining room before Christmas

The mods may aswell close this one, joiner Andy all the way! full of good ideas and tips on kitchen design, Very good craftsman. Lots of happy customers :-).

Hello. I bought a kitchen last year from Sheffield Kitchen Outlet via Phil Greenwood. I can highly recommend both. Phil fitted our kitchen. The price was reasonable, work done on time and excellent workmanship. His number is 07729625901. I was also really impressed with the units, delivery and customer service of Sheffield Kitchen Outlet 0114 2755775. The units are made in Sheffield.

They communicated with each other regarding delivery so everything was hassle free. Phil got people in to do the plastering, electrics and tiling. Kitchen done in a week.

lawps, did phil greenwood actually finish your kitchen? only i know someone who is still waiting for theirs finishing despite asking him on numerous occasions to complete the job.

Hi I can recommend a top class joiner called dave who's work is impeccable and to be honest not seen work as good anywhere !

If you would like his number pm me as he only takes on proper jobs.

Thanks

Hello Pink Tank. Yes Phil and his guys finished the kitchen in a week inc flooring, plastering, tiling and electrics. Something got damaged during the refit but that got sorted a couple of weeks later.

Avoid company called space kitchens, they left us with substandard work, damaged worktops, dangerous electrics and poorly installed plumbing. It took us ages to get things even half way sorted. Be warned.

This post is based solely on my own experiences with this company and i stand by every word.

Yes be very careful. Ive just had a kitchen installed by someone who came recommended and he was awful.. left me with wobbly cupboards, sticking out bits, gaps in worktop, leaky pipework and sink, holes in wall... nightmare! My advice is to keep an eye on them. I left him to it pretty much and when i went in to look closely at what he'd done i was appalled that i had wasted my money on such a person. Some people promise a lot but just dont deliver!

I have recommended a top class kitchen fitter on here numerous times.

Pretty sure I sent you kittycat a pm with his contact details.

I didnt go with anyone recommended off here in the end... much to my regret :(