Come dine with me - Sheffield

Soulgirlie, Lou was absolutely brilliant! She was exactly the same on TV as she is in person. I think (although I am biased) that she came across the best of the bunch.

I've seen the hairy guy play live. He is a great singer, and by the looks of it a very entertaining person.

They were a good bunch, they all went to a lot of effort. Felt a bit sorry for the lass who came last, she really pushed the boat out!

They were a good bunch, they all went to a lot of effort. Felt a bit sorry for the lass who came last, she really pushed the boat out!

I thought it was a good group too - it was an entertaining week, I thought. Good to put names to faces, as I organised their transport.

I thought Paul seemed like a nice bloke. My friend (I found out later) works with Yana [sp]. Tommy seemed like a good laugh. Louise was typical yorkshire lass humour, and was funny. I couldn't quite work Gina out as I think she looked/acted nervous throughout.

It's a decent programme in small doses, but seems more interesting when local peoples :)