Blood Brothers at Lyceum

Absolutely fantastic, at the Lyceum, standing ovation.! ...and absolutely right for the way these rubbish times might affect people... go and see it...

Absolutely fantastic, at the Lyceum, standing ovation.! ...and absolutely right for the way these rubbish times might affect people... go and see it...

I would love to see it. How long is it on for ? (weeks)

My daughter is going to see this next week as part of her English GCSE.

Been to see it tonight and its absolutely fab. Was a shame Marti Pellow couldn't be on stage but brilliant nevertheless

I've seen Blood Brothers a few times. First time in London, then at the Lyceum as we wanted to see it again.

Then, friends wanted to go and see it with us - again at the Lyceum. We may also have seen it a further time with other friends at the Lyceum.

Every time we've seen the show it has had a standing ovation - deservedly so.

I can't say for certain at London but I think that each time in Sheffield Mrs Johnstone was played by one of the Nolan sisters.

Edited by big_g

I have seen this a few times, being from Liverpool it is a great musical...I have seen it with Bernie Nolan who was pretty good as Mrs Johnstone but the best was when Barbara Dickson (the original Mrs Johnstone) made a return.

Went on Thursday then last night, going again on Thursday this week - awesome. Seen it 7 times now and that's not enough, what a fab show, everyone should see blood brothers at least once in their lifetime!

got to agree, blood borothers is amazing, seen it four times and still get emotional - love it x x x