Volunteering work in sheffield?

i have alot of free time and wuld like to meet alot more new people and volunteering is a good opportunity.does anyone know of any volunteering opportunities in sheffield?

What Bludragon said was dead on the money, there are some excellent opportunities on there.I am thinking of doing the be-friending meeting up with them and having a coffee and a chat.You never know I might meet some of the grumpy older people from on here ;)

Hi

I know roundabout charity are a great cause to support :)

I am fed-up with tryng to volunteer. I can't give my skills away.

Friends of Shirtcliffe require volunteers to help us to maintain Shirtcliffe Wood and Valley at our workday events.

Shirtcliffe Valley is a secluded wooded valley lying between Woodhouse and Handsworth. Bordering Stradbroke Road, Beaver Hill Road and the Mosborough Parkway. Friends of Shirtcliffe are a voluntary action group restoring and maintaining Shirtcliffe valley.

We usually schedule a workday each month, meeting at 1pm Schubert Bridge Entrance to the woods, on Beaver Hill Road (below and opposite the Fire Brigade Training Centre). Our next workdays are Saturdays: 23rd Feb, 16th Mar, 27th Apr.

We regularly publish details of our workdays on here and at our website below

www.friendsofshirtcliffe.co.uk

Edited by F O S
Added extra dates and 19th Jan workday cancelled

Depends what you want to do, but Bluebell Wood is always needing volunteers for Various things, and its a great cause