House alarm wanted

Hi I'm after a house alarm supply and fit does anyone know off a good one thanks

Get a wireless Yale alarm and do it yourself,it links to your mobile and can be reset from it too, if it activates.Others will tell you not to,but mine works fine and so do my mates.

as above. dead easy to fit and it rings any number you specify if activated - you can even listen to what's happening in your house and disarm, rearm or whatever.

I just had a look seeing as I was thinking of one, the price for one at Screwfix with the telephone calling set up is £319 at Screwfix, it should be £250 at Homebase but there is £70 off so only £180.

I just had a look seeing as I was thinking of one, the price for one at Screwfix with the telephone calling set up is £319 at Screwfix, it should be £250 at Homebase but there is £70 off so only £180.

£180 is what i paid,but cant remember where from.£179 on amazon.All you will need is an hour spare (if that) a drill and a screw driver,simples.I also paid for the fob,to alarm and disarm on entry/exit from my home.

Hi I'm after a house alarm supply and fit does anyone know off a good one thanks

Try Richard Scott from Ash Electrical.

£180 is what i paid,but cant remember where from.£179 on amazon.All you will need is an hour spare (if that) a drill and a screw driver,simples.I also paid for the fob,to alarm and disarm on entry/exit from my home.

And a ladder to fit the boxes? :hihi:

If you would like to give us a call we can discuss your requirements

SafeNet Alarms 0114 2213507

If you search SafeNet Alarms on the Sheffield Forum, you will see we have been used and recommended before.

no idea what I paid but I bought the top one with the dial out feature and a much cheaper one, used both siren boxes, all the detectors and both came with remote key fobs. worked out cheaper than buying extra bits of kit I just binned the control unit from the cheap kit.

Are these alarms recognised by insurance companies, do you get a reduction on house insurance?

I'd definitely recommend SafeNet Alarms they fitted a wired alarm to my daughters house in Woodhouse and I cannot praise Dave who fitted it highly enough . No rip off prices and a quality job . I should have had it fitted before she had a burglary .

I get a discount with the Halifax, but I think some companies only recognise systems that are professionally maintained annually.